Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
1. Use secured connection whenever applicable for AniWeather resources.
2. Use popup panel to host graphic reports.
3. Use separate tab (instead of embedded) for animated report if the host page is secured.
==== From version 0.8.10 ===
0. To be compatible with the coming Firefox 4.0, changed the default icon location from the status bar to the menu bar.
1. Updated the way to turn off live alert. Now the alert can be turned off by simply hovering the mouse over the flashing alert icon.
2. Fixed a few non-namespaced variables
3. Fixed a few exception errors.
4. Worked around the situation in that the animation will be opened in a new tab when current page is not a standard web page (e.g., a about:config page).
2. Compatible with Firefox 4.0
1. added the option to display both F and C for temperature in the toolbar
2. added new wind speed (m/s)
3. added the option to display night conditions in the toolbar
4. added the option to customize graphic report (for non-us locations)
5. corrected a bug in ordering location list.
6. corrected some displaying bugs in animation
2. Fixed a bug that the timely notice for current condition may showed wrong temperature.
3. Compatible with 4.0b3.
1. Added thousands of more locations to the database
2. Added live alert report (you will get alert warning and detailed alert info via the alert icon).
3. Fixed the issue that the auto notice appears in a pop up window
4. Be compatible with Firefox 4.0.b2
5. "Update now" option to refresh weather data immediately
6. Added the help page on how to read the animation report (http://www.aniweather.com/awhelp.html)
7. Other minor bug fixes.
Thanks for your supports all along and enjoy the new AniWeather!
There are also a few minor bug fixes, mainly for backward compatibility and enhanced security.
1. The preview size of the graphic reports is now configurable
2. Mouse-hovering delay for preview windows is now configurable
3. Increased the number of 1-click candidate locations from 5 to 6
4. Use ESC to exit the 5-day animated prediction
5. Improved update scheduling
6. Improved server robustness
7. Minor UI adjustment
Known issue: after you change the temperature unit, please restart Firefox to have the change take effect.
We have received many feature requests from our enthusiastic users. We will consider all of them in our future release based on their popularity and importance.
Changes in 0.6.15
Minor UI and detail improvement
Changes in 0.6.13
This release added several features that were highly requested by users:
1. Added the feature to customize the position of the weather icon, supporting main menu bar, navigation bar, bookmark bar, and status bar. And you can also specify the exact position index on each bar.
2. Added "10-day report" and "hourly report" to the menu
3. Added the "Update now" feature"
4. Improved the configuration page
5. Improved UI
Changes in 0.6.11
Added missing icons.
Changes in 0.6.10
1. Fixed a bug in displaying popup report
2. Fixed a bug in configuring perferences
3. Corrected a typo
4. Corrected a bug in calculating moon phases
Changes in 0.6.7
Improved cross-browser compatibility.
Changes in 0.6.6
1. Fixed the bug that caused malfunction in certain web pages containing frameset
2. Fixed the bug in displaying moon phase
3. Updated css to improve UI.
Changes in 0.6.3
1. Added the moon phase in the animation.
2. Added sunrise/sunset info.
3. Enriched the popup report.
4. Added night conditions.
5. Adjusted some CSS values
Changes in 0.6.2
1. Fixed a bug in automatic notice.
2. Fixed a bug in displaying daily forecast.
Changes in 0.6.1
1. Added the alert graphic report.
2. Improved the way of interaction to avoid annoyance.
Changes in 0.6.0
AniWeather Version 0.6.0 is a major upgrade. It contains many important features:
1. Added a rich set of graphic reports including Precipitation distribution, UV Index, air quality, sky cover, satellite, radar, and more!
2. Resolved the compatibility issue with Google Reader Watcher.
3. Resolved the compatibility issue with FlashBlock.
4. Fixed several css bugs.
5. Added more status bar options.
2. Fixed the bug that might switch 2nd and 3rd day forecast.
3. Fixed the bug that the forecast for the default location might be overwritten by a non-default location.