Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16500099, před 3 měsíci
1Pass killed what was a great experience, replacing it with garbage.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying 1Password, and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. If you reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and answer any questions or concerns you have.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15086224, před 3 dnyI invited my husband to 1Password and so I was charged as a family account. It was very difficult to delete his name.
There is no one to talk to. Not even a chatbot.
1Password decided to not recognize my desktop computer today and wanted my secret key??
I want to know if all my passwords are in 1Password so I can I delete the ones on my computer.
Setting up 1Password is such a waste of my time.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17739125, před 9 dnyI'm not actually sure what people were complaining about but the 1Password addon is very user-friendly and has been a drop-in replacement for LastPass
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Rezb, před 14 dnyI love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Drone Pilot, před 15 dnyKeep asking to log in the app each time I try to enter a password, and thus, despite the fact the app and extension are already logged in. UN-installing and reinstalling the extension fix the issue for a bit, but then it start all over again, asking to login again and again.Hey there! This definitely isn't expected behavior.
If you could send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Kevin, před 15 dnyThey're compromising developer experience at the cost of consumer convenience. It's slower than previous versions, more intrusive in the most inconvenient of ways and now is just lipstick on a really bad UX. Only benefit is outside of owning your password management, they're the only ones left with security.Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
If you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team would love to hear more about the things you had trouble with or didn't find quite right
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14491696, před 25 dnyTOO DIFFICULT TO SIGN ON.Hey there,
We’re sorry to hear you had a rocky start with 1Password. If you could reach out to our team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.