- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14520337, před 2 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5A absolutely must have extension. Unfortunately it is not updated and cause malfunction on some pages like this one
(thumbnails of videos do not load)
IMO that should be a build in firefox feature not an extension.
That alone, that this extension is no longer updated, is reason enough for me to consider switching to chrome.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14408119, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Works great, does exactly what I wanted it to, except for one thing:
When the add-on is enabled, I can't play two videos at the same time (say, I have two YouTube tabs open for, say, a podcast with no background music and background music). I don't know why; I don't know if that's a bug or a feature, but if it's a feature, it's a bad one, and I'd at least like to see an option to disable that.
If it is a bug, please fix it. I'm adding it as an issue on your GitHub.
Keep up the good work, though. Again, I gave this a 4/5 for a reason.
- od uživatele Ashley, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5I tried this extension on Firefox for Android. It only works for a few common websites like YouTube. For the other websites, it doesn't work - the controller is clickable. Meanwhile, the extension for PC works well for all websites.
- od uživatele Halc, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Very good, works as advertised. It's just that even with a modern 6-core 4.5Ghz CPU and 32GB of RAM, the sound quality in speed-up is really bad (much worse than Enounce Myspeed or many Chrome extensions doing video speed up).
If the author would improve the sound quality (give a selection for low-cpu-impact/bad quality and higher-cpu-demand/super-quality audio algo), then it would be perfect 5 stars.
- od uživatele sundar, před 4 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Simple and unobtrusive, does the job. Needs more customizations though:
1. Option to disable keyboard shortcuts altogether. I don't need these HTML5 video features often enough to warrant assigning shortcuts to them. Also, I use extensions like VimFx or Saka Keys, and it's messy and unnecessary to have two sets of shortcuts like that.
2. Option to customize what buttons we have in the controller. I rarely need the advance/rewind buttons (which crash Netflix video playing, btw), and I need a 'reset to 1.0' button in the controller very much. Being able to customize these would be great.
3. Minor one, but an option to customize which corner of the video the controller appears in. As of now, top-left is the default, but being able to customize that would be great.