Ressenyes sobre PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager per Dima Nabok
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Dizz, fa un mesSync data with Google Drive feature not working as it should be recently, it keep logout automatically without any sign so I have to keep redo the sync steps.
I reinstalled PocketTube addon yesterday like 20+ hours ago, import backup json file and enable Sync data with Google Drive again.
It works for now.
If the problem still happens, I will update information in this post.
Still happens but less frequent, it happens like 3~5 times a day now happens once a day. But still don't know why it happens.It's weird. Try to disable other extensions; maybe there is a conflict with something. Also, maybe some firefox settings can apply on sync, but I'm not sure.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Tyler12970, fa un mesFebruary 20, 2023 - 5 stars! 🙂
Firefox 110.0 (64-bit Windows 11)
Organizing my YouTube subscriptions took a lot of work. I'm subscribed to around 700 channels and this extension is worth the hassle.
Combining PocketTube with ImprovedTube, Unhook, Return YouTube Dislike, and 7ktTube* has been an eye-opening experience! The website still runs smoothly after a refresh or two after I changed my settings.
*I originally used YouTube Redux and it was very slow on Firefox. On Chromium browsers, it constantly refreshed for every install/configuration. When I hovered over the top-left menu, the refreshing keeps on going.Thanks so much! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 12208747, fa 2 mesosSimply amazing! If you are a heavy Youtube user, you need this addon. Youtube should hire these guys to redo their UI. And they just keep adding more useful features with each update.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 mesosAwesome! So happy to hear you're liking PocketTube.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Mtes, fa 2 mesosVery nice extension, I've been using it for a long time.
EDIT: you must be right about the conflict, though it was quite popular extension – Enhancer for Youtube. By disabling either one, there were no problems. Later I clean installed both, reconfigured and it seems to be working ok now. Thank you.
ARCHIVE: The last update must have broken it. On any video page the tab starts hogging system resources – ~30% CPU for me, and gradually filling RAM (all 32GB of it for me) till the browser crashes. Also constant 2 MB/s per tab traffic even if the video is paused. When I remove the extension, YouTube works as expected.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 mesosIt is not reproducible and not related to the latest update. I think you have a conflict with another extension; try to make a reverse, disable other extensions and stay only PocketTube. I don't have another requests similar to it, so it seems you have a conflict with low-user extension.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 12993026, fa 3 mesosI can not thank you enough, when youtube deleted the collection feature, youtube became a nightmare for me.
And now i can finally watch what i want again. Thank you very much.Thanks! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per InPinkClover, fa 3 mesosThis extension should be part of YouTube, seriously, I won't use YT without it. Being able to organize subscriptions the way *I* want to is critical. Thank you!Thanks! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Pedro, fa 3 mesosWorks great! Youtube recomendations is full of low quality content nowadays for me. With this extension I can organize my watchlist by category, and bypass the YouTube algorithm to watch the creators I want in any of the categories that I have set (Science, History, Vlogs, News, Tech etc) without the need to subscribe. Depending on my mood at the moment I can find videos from channels that I trust easily. Love it.Thanks! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Four Legged LYS, fa 5 mesos1. Thankfully, core functionality is still present.
2. At the same time, watched/unwatched function doesn't work as intended anymore. It's equally as important to me, I'm waiting for it to be fixed for more than a week so far and start to dread the possibility of it never working properly again.
How it worked before: you saw only videos you didn't watch yet on any given page. Pockettube was automatically scrolling and organizing it.
How it works now: any given page loads up with both watched and unwatched vids. Next step, I uncheck and check again the "watched" button, which simply hides the watched videos previews but doesn't re-organize or scroll the page at all. If I manually scroll one screen down, there are watched and unwatched videos mixed together. As in, this feature doesn't work anymore.
Please fix it asap! I already looked for alternative apps with watched/unwatched functionality but Poskettube's was better than any of those other ones.
Update: yes! It is working properly now! This developer responds quickly and fixes bugs (if you care to report them) even quicker. Sad that YT update broke some functionality, but oh well, can't have everything.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 14830052, fa 5 mesosMakes organizing the subscription feed a lot more easier and more fun.So glad to hear you're enjoying PocketTube. Really appreciate the feedback!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 16978199, fa 5 mesosSeems to be working again after re-install and clearing browser data. Awsome work.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Claudiu, fa 6 mesosOk