- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per darkstormvx, fa 33 minuts95% of any video I see can be downloaded. You need to choose the right download link on a page, try them all. The companion app downloads faster and I haven't noticed any suspicious connections or bad behavior from it. Excellent add-on!
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 13143055, fa 16 horesMedianamente funciona, algunas veces dura demasiado o veo imnesesario convertir el archivo en YT, la interfaz no esta intuitiva, no ha recivido actualizaciones en un buen tiempo
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17528833, fa 2 diesfirst it says you need to have an companion program then if you wanna convert the file to mp3 or something you need pay 12$ just use yt1s.com
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 13432201, fa 2 diesHands down,
Video Download Helper is the best program around. Easy to use, select the video you want to download and click the Video DownloadHelper's icon and click on the Video you choose and then click save. That's it. Simple, easy to use. 99% of the time it will download the video.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 14197185, fa 3 diesIt only allowed 1 download; the first download. The rest of the times I tried to download a video, it wouldn't let me. It kept giving an error. I don't have time to deal with this, so it's getting uninstalled. It said, "Failed aggregating. The file might be corrupt." How could the file be corrupt? It played when I clicked play. I also don't like that I had to download TWO apps instead of just one.