- per Firefox user 12568837, fa 7 horesS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Works pretty well, you don't need an extension to save most videos but this extension has plenty of options to make sure you can download any video.
- per jpxsat, fa 18 horesS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Absolutely must. This extension is absolutely great tool for getting those videos that you can need for making reports, school work and so on.
KUDOS to the devs - hope the work with Mozilla is great :)
- per Firefox user 14475616, fa 2 diesS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5So far I've had good luck using this Firefox add-on. It's the go to application I use consistently. Many of the other programs I tried didn't work or were problematic. This one works fine.
- per Firefox user 14253668, fa 2 diesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Maybe it's me as I realize that my skills in this area may not be comprehensive enough to use this extension but I installed it with no problem. Then I tried it and it said I needed a companion app and gave me two options for that. I tried both options, even having to tweak my security settings to allow the .pkg file extension. Then it finally allowed me to choose the format/conversion except being a laymen there are so many options that seamed so similar like mp4 1mb vs mp4 2mb. So by one I tried the ones I recognized as to not overload/overburden my macbook or the server or whatever can get overloaded. None of the formats, not even one actually downloaded. I gave up, tried another similar extension. One click to download the extension, then one click to select the format then a third and final click to download the media. That's it! The other one worked. Maybe this extension is simply too sophisticated for my average/adequate skills. I'm assuming it's me but maybe this review will help developers think about us laymen when creating extensions in the future. Cheers!
- per SlidingHorn, fa 2 diesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Allows you to download ONCE and then every video afterward will require you to install a third party application - even if you go to download the same video again, demonstrating that it's not just a certain type of video that requires the "companion application"
This screams malware.
- per Michael, fa 3 diesS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Works great on many streaming sites. It takes a little getting used to and often mistakes ads for the intended video - but that may be on purpose by the sites in question to thwart download attempts.