- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per S&J Vlog's, fa 4 mesosNot sure what happened but it changed no longer remembers on what tab to reload when you start up Firefox... Controls have changed an not working properly...
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per nitsuj9823, fa un anyI have a problem with the app. The tab refreshes the page but it doesn't dump the old RAM data. I've experienced a single tab go up to 7Gb RAM usage by continuously auto-refreshing it over time. Please fix this problem.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 14286762, fa 2 anysReally pretty and 'could have been' useful little add-on.
My only regret is that when I opt for 'Do not reload when tab is active', it still DOES IT!
And conversely, it did NOT reload a tab at least once when requested.
So unfortunately, I cannot trust this add-on.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Maumbo, fa 3 anysThis add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per roco, fa 3 anysThis add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 12765412, fa 3 anysHUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
The idea is cool, implementation sucks.
Preferences setup do not work, specifically defining pages/domains to auto reload without manually setting it up.
Example1: In preferences, I defined hostnames to auto reload, but it doesn't work - tabs are NOT reloaded.
Example2: when I removed *google.com from the pasted example, all gogle pages keep re-loading until I turn that off manually for each tab.
Yes the syntax is correct, yes I did restart everything (and multiple times), yes my PC is turned ON. I'm not a novice - the extension doesn't work.