- per Firefox user 15995323, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Works fantastic, and the "deep search" function is a LIFESAVER for bypassing low-res preview images and getting to the full version. Also the other filters are incredibly helpful as well.
- per Firefox user 15285416, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Trying to exclude small images <320 width AND <240 height. But for example 350x150 are downloading.
Please, make different settings - AND/OR for each dimension. Tick changer - AND/OR will do fine.
- per Brown Ghost, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Thanks, like it, BUT, many things simply don't work.
Filter by size, or dimension does not work at all
Also regular expression, those * have no effect, actually when you make a * it stops looking at all..
But again, free plugin, cant complain, Thanks again :)
- per joeb, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5great, did exactly what I needed.
one annoyance was that it kept slapping the "logout" button of the website I was into, so I removed it with the DOM inspector, and that problem stopped.
another problem was that all the images had the same name. Fortunately there's a "rename everything" button but I didn't realize I had to slap it. ideally the extension wouldn't overwrite images by default.
but it saved me a ton of clicks, so thank you!
- per PY-DNG, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5-------- Tip For Other Chinese Users --------
下面的［Save In］是保存的位置和文件名，默认保存位置是在［下载/网站域名/］这个文件夹，勾选［Save Dialog］则在下载完成后弹出浏览器的保存对话框自行选择保存位置。
------- ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S) --------
Finally cames my ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S), it seems not be able to remember my Save-In-Path automatically, it just use the host name for the saving folder name, that's too messy. I want it to remember my own Save-In-Path and apply it to all websites I visit. If I saved my zip-file in one path this time, I want to save all zip-files in this path from now on. I hope your improvement.
- per eUROs, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Wow! This addon is Great!
After testing it with this website (https://vizus-property.com/property/malibu-residence-modern-2-bedroom-apartment-in-potamos-germasogeia), It has accomplished it purpose successfully.
I just put the Level to "0", and changed the parameters for the Maximum & minimum "dimension sizes", and It has downloaded only the Largest images, as it should suppose to do.
Some other similar addons I tried, didn't work as well as this addon.
Ok, there were only two images that were escaped from the sizes restrictions, were small in size, But I can understand. No software or application can be perfect :-)
I liked that it has downloaded all the photos in a zip file rather than each image separated. And the Best feature here is: When I pressed the "Save" button, all selected images can be saved to any chosen folder, and not only to the default Browser's download Folder.
Excellent extension! Bravo!! 👍