- per Darkmaster006, fa 4 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Excellent addon. I was just wondering if it would be possible to, when saving images from Facebook Albums, save them in the order of the album. Currently, they are jumbled and so more-or-less useless. Thank you.
- per SorryForMyEN, fa 7 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Without a doubt, it is the best extension for downloading images in Firefox, although there are not so many available. The good thing is that the configuration options cover all the possibilities of tracking and saving, or at least all the ones that I tested, and the filters are updated in real time of click. On the negative side, only the gallery section, which still lacks buttons for sorting type and size, a quantity display of selected items and, mainly, a method of selecting by clicking on the thumbnails instead of the check boxes, which are tiny and make operations with a lot of clicks very tiring.
- per DestrockQc, fa 10 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 54 stars instead of 5 because we always have to click on "images" (it should popup immediately) and because I always have to click on "select none". I know that plugin is made for downloading all images, but I often want only 1 from a website preventing us to download (because I try reading something, as an example). But at least the plugin work so I leave a 4 stars !
- per Firefox user 15285416, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Trying to exclude small images <320 width AND <240 height. But for example 350x150 are downloading.
Please, make different settings - AND/OR for each dimension. Tick changer - AND/OR will do fine.
- per PY-DNG, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5-------- Tip For Other Chinese Users --------
下面的［Save In］是保存的位置和文件名，默认保存位置是在［下载/网站域名/］这个文件夹，勾选［Save Dialog］则在下载完成后弹出浏览器的保存对话框自行选择保存位置。
------- ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S) --------
Finally cames my ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S), it seems not be able to remember my Save-In-Path automatically, it just use the host name for the saving folder name, that's too messy. I want it to remember my own Save-In-Path and apply it to all websites I visit. If I saved my zip-file in one path this time, I want to save all zip-files in this path from now on. I hope your improvement.