- per Firefox user 14246528, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Works pretty well. Sometimes it's a little bit slow, especially when using level 2 search. That is probably the reason that level 3 search doesn't exist. It would be nice if you could set your own default filters, because now they are reset every time.
- per Firefox user 14117091, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Very good. But it has a drawback that spoils it: It cuts the filenames that are longer than 30 characters. And unfortunately, such long names occur often. I search for but could find any option that allows longer filenames to be saved.
BTW, I am not an Anonymous user! I have logged in to write this review! My name Alkis Piskas.
- per DBpvr, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Out of the box it does not work all the time best but slow is the 2nd search option because its able to find linked 3rd party image hosts and you need to set at least the minimum image size in filters ( I use 60000 )Some sites have image sets split over multi pages so it would be handy to be able to queue downloads
- per Firefox user 14127418, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Endlich eine teilweise Ablösung für DownThemAll. Leider werden Session-Coockies nicht übernommen und damit Bilder aus einem CMS mit Anmeldung nicht gespeichert, sonder der HTML-Code der Anmeldeseite.
Bitte diese Funktion hinzufügen - Danke!
- per Firefox user 12136651, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Does what I wanted it for. No one wants to collect bulk images by saving them 1 by 1.. takes too long. But this extension allowed me to download a 30+ pictures gallery in seconds. What I did was put Deep Search level to 2, and to search by dimensions so it would give me the larger pictures only. Works great.
- per cleverusername, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5This addon works, for the most part, but has a few quirks, like not saving image settings. There's also no way to turn off saving the images in a zip file, like how it was in previous versions. But all in all, a promising, useful extension, especially considering that many similar addons will stop working soon in Firefox 57+.
And to the guy below me: Chill, it's just an options window.