Rated 5 out of 5
5 Stars out of 5
- by jupiter2, fa 10 mesosRated 5 out of 5This is great! Not only does it toggle collapse state of comments, it also helps me quickly pinpoint how many layers deep I am within a thread. Unlike similar extensions, this one produces a thicker highlighted bar - which improves clarity substantially. Nice job, dev!
update (01feb2019): I should point out that I'm also using "Old Reddit Redirect" (extension that redirects me to the older design: old.reddit.com). Worth mentioning because this extension's last update was Jul 21, 2017. Working great on the classic design! Untested on whatever trendy new design reddit is fudging around with.
- by mateusmat, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5Great add-on. Makes easy to collapse comments by clicking on the sides... and also helps with navigating comments in conversations.... really useful tools. So much useful that the new reddit design does what this mod does... but who wants to use the new reddit. Am I right.
- by Firefox user 13705871, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5REALLY love this extension (I guess it's called an "add-on" now? okay, whatever.)
Tom, thanks so much for pouring the effort into making this... FOSS at that. It's very much appreciated! <3
- by Firefox user 13763527, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5Makes it so much easier to collapse Comments as you are not forced to perfectly aim for the little [-] button every single time.
(Some subreddits like r/wholesomemes include this option in their CSS, if anyone knows how I can include this for every subreddit without using an extra extension please message me.)
- by Firefox user 13059320, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5I've just started using this recently and can say slightly improved my reddit experience. Do not expect too much from it, but also be ready to be surprised how a little change can make a difference.
- by Firefox user 10322658, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5Thank you. It works really great but could please make the minimalist style a little more visible? Like different colors and a little less transparent.
- by Boolean263, fa 2 anysRated 5 out of 5This makes it much easier to get out of a nested rathole of off topic comments and back to the interesting stuff. A simple UI that does the job well. This should be a feature of Reddit, or at least RES, but until then, I highly recommend this add-on.
- by AssassinWarrior, fa 3 anysRated 4 out of 5memory leak, high usage in /r/askreddit long posts, otherwise really good