- per nowandthen, fa 3 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5The "new look" is hard to read. Temp, Trusted etc. are too bold and they're not easy to see what they mean at a glance. Did you change for the sake of change? Please go back to the old icons.
Updating from 1 star to 4. You don't get 5 stars because you switched me to the dark icons without my knowledge that I could move back to the "original" icons. Thankfully, from the options menu, I can change the icons back to the original versions without waiting for an update.
- per James, fa 3 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Works perfectly, been using it for years -- Would be 5 stars, but this latest update included a GUI update that clearly has not been tested and is not ADA compliant. If there was a way to downgrade to a prior version or any real alternative to NoScript, I would in a heartbeat solely because of this GUI update.
- per Felipe999, fa 3 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5[UPDATE: Thanks for the quick reply, will try it] The new design looks plain bad, like it was drawn by an 8yo
- per Mindstyler, fa 3 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5The strive for a dark theme is very nice, but please, make the dark theme less aggressive or let people choose another less aggressive version. The bright white text on pure black background stings in the eyes and bleeds together. At least turn down the whiteness of the text and make it more ligh-gray-ish.
- per Pascal Dal Farra, fa 4 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Great tool.
Just one odd behaviour: recently the NoScript icons disappear from the top right icon bar every now and then.
I have to disable the NoScript addon then enable it again to have the icon back in the toolbar (or restart FireFox / or sometimes open a new tab)
Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks again for this great addon!
(Windows 10.0.19043 Enterprise & Firefox 97.0.1 64bit)
- per Firefox user 14731986, fa 7 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Very good tool to control which scripts are being loaded. But at the latest (don't know if it is a Firefox-bug), the extension keeps loading and won't show the permissions, and sometimes the app won't respond at all. :/