S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per fearless , fa 6 mesos
Cant access local lan addresses for router or other wifi products using any 192.168.1.x address - new update completely blocks. Doesnt seem to be a way to disable the https only thing as well, not sure if they are related. Had to disable NoScript to get access to my router and local wifi power plug extensions. Hopefully this can be fixed in a new update soon. Also the change of UI is a lot darker and harder to read compared with the older UI. Perhaps that can be taken into account when any new updates are released. For now I will leave it disabled.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 12686938, fa 3 diesMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Snake, fa 10 diesHas been broken for a LONG time, pretty much since the new FF add-on design requirements. I use it on 2 different Win10 computers, both running the most up-to-date version of FF and NS (now FF 105 and NS 11.4.11) and both computers have the same issues: on many websites NS fails to show the correct number of scripts being blocked. This means that you can't *unblock* them, because they never show up on the list. You hit the 'Temp Allow All' button and NS shows a number still blocked, say 4, but the list does not actually show the 4 still blocked. This means that many websites are unusable because NS keeps some / many of the blocks off the list and you can't override that unless you Disable Restrictions Globally, and even then sometimes it doesn't work (see https://www.rideapart.com/news/609878/moto-guzzi-v100-mandello-pricing/ as a test).
Never has been fixed, for many months now. Seemed to have actually gotten worse these past 2 months, many websites aren't usable now.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 10 diesNot a NoScript problem: on that site I had to
2. Disable uBlock for the page, otherwise some essential scripts could not be loaded or even shown because were preemptively filtered by uBlock.
If you've got other situations like this please try disabling other extensions (such as uBlock) and report in the proper bug tracker, thanks: https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Eliot Cole, fa un mesI use this in my private life *extensively* here I'll be trying to ensure that I can apply a tool like this to work seamlessly in a work context without too much overhead in times of being a time-sink.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Monk, fa 2 mesosI have been using "NoScript" firefox extension for 10 years now. In Windows + Linux. If you don't have antivirus software installed then "NoScript" is a must to have. Even with 'globally allow' option it works