Ressenyes sobre Firefox Multi-Account Containers
Firefox Multi-Account Containers per Mozilla Firefox
Ressenya de: Firefox user 15412974
S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 15412974, fa 2 mesos
Works as advertised, and does exactly what I need. Gives me comfort in knowing that I'm able to interact with different sites across different tasks and have them isolated without having to juggle numerous accounts and/or logins.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per mesut, fa 3 horesDear Firefox Team,
Multi-Account Containers extension is a fantastic tool that allows users to manage multiple online accounts simultaneously. With this extension, users can create separate containers for different account types or websites, enabling seamless switching between them. Each container maintains privacy and prevents information sharing between accounts. This extension simplifies the online experience by eliminating the need for constant login/logout or juggling between multiple browsers. It enhances efficiency and saves valuable time by streamlining account management. The developers' dedication to improving the extension's functionality and incorporating user feedback is commendable. The seamless integration with Firefox's interface and the user-friendly setup make it a joy to use. Overall, the Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension is a game-changer for individuals handling multiple online accounts, providing convenience, privacy, and time-saving benefits. Kudos to the Mozilla Firefox team for developing such an exceptional tool. Thak you!
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Fadexz, fa 4 horesThe least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per WeLovePugsHere, fa 2 diesI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 17394240, fa 7 diesUsing Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 15993249, fa 10 diesWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 17888973, fa 11 diesMuy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Ahmed Ginani, fa 11 diesVery helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 16893129, fa 16 diesYa no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.