- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per kcufuoyeid, fa 7 mesosIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 6 mesosHi, you can use ModHeader without logging in. Logging in will allow you to manage exported profiles, and upgrade to unlock unlimited rules and profiles.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per yardeboi, fa un anySubscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Jim, fa un anyThis add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefox user 16642204, fa 3 anysok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Ilta Isometsä, fa 3 anyscaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Salomone Sabbatini, fa 3 anysWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.