- per wlaende, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Nicht ganz unkompliziert in der ersten Anwendung.
Firefox-Meldung LT kann nicht aktiviert werden
Ich warte dringend auf Support, da ich mit dem Tool nicht weiterkomme ( 02.05.2020 18:13 )
- per eUROs, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5I like working with this extension. But There is only one drawback to this. MY main Language is Greek and my second Language is English. So, as a designer or as a daily browser user, I definitely need Both Languages at the same time. And this extension can correct only One language.
For example if I write a text in Greek and I include many english-web-terms in it, such as for example (Addresses, email, website, fax, business card, etc...) it gets me errors, and I lose time collecting each word to add them to the dictionary or ignore them.
It would be great if there was an option to choose to write in both Languages instantly at the same time.
Fix this and I will give all the stars on my rating.
Thank you and Great job by the way!
- per ImRan, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5lack dictionary feature. I wanted dictionary features similar to grammarly.
Plz see grammarly what I wanted to say here ''Show definitions and synonyms
via double clicks (all sites)'' I want this feature.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 anysFor every unknown word, there's a (+) icon which lets you add the word to your dictionary. If there are issues with that, please contact us via the "feedback" link in the add-on.
- per Firefox user 14072894, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Hotkey conflict with Tab Flip for Tree Style Tab, please add option to disable or change it.
Edit: There's a long way to go, I just accidentally found it wouldn't check out error in "an WebExtension". It's a very simple grammar error...
Edit 2: It shouldn't be, like Vim Vixen, it's an extension allow browsing web by keyboard only, and it ALLOW customizing which key to be used to do one thing.
- per Firefox user 13313946, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5I love it, it just loses 2 stars for integration I know it is hard, would be great if it just corrected in the text like a normal spellchecker.
For those who have privacy concerns it is really easy to run your own server