- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Rove, fa 3 mesosIt only shows "No definition found" now
What happened? It used to work mostly fine. It does not recognize any word now
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per RaMon, fa 10 mesosthe French dictionary is very incomplete. This makes this extension completely useless at least for this language
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Dangme, fa un anyPretty disappointed. I wanted a dictionary for words I don't know, however the dictionary is apparently fairly basic. It *does* work, it just doesn't contain multiple uncommon words I tried.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per cwid, fa un anygood idea, but uncommon words are not often defined (you know, the sort of words you need a dictionary for)
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per KorvinSilver, fa 2 anysMostly works but there are problems with it that make it just barely okay. First, double clicking a word in an edit field brings up the definition. That shouldn't happen or there should be an option to disable it. If I double click a word in a text area, I don't want its definition, I want to do something with it, maybe style it or replace it with something else, but this extension often makes that difficult. Then the popup. It's sometimes slow but worse is that if the text I double click is on the right side of the screen, the popup bubble doesn't change direction and it partially appears outside the screen.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 anysYou can have trigger key setup, so that just clicking double click won't show popup and you can have shift etc key along with it to show the popup, it is present in extension options. I will look into how I can have option that disable popup in text area.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Firefox user 13433786, fa 2 anysWanted context-menu definition, but instead it pops up on EVERY double-click, which is annoying.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 3 mesosYou can have trigger key setup, so that just clicking double click won't show popup and you can have shift etc key along with it to show the popup, it is present in extension options. Will add context menu definitions