S'ha valorat amb 4,7 sobre 5
4,7 estrelles de 5
- per Firefox user 13441211, fa 3 horesS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5I'm very satisfied with this extension. Default options right after installation are generally fine. If you want better results, It takes some time to learn about all the available options but the more you learn the more you'll benefit from this fast, light and very customizable extension.
- per Chrissi, fa 13 horesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Since the last update, the addon wants to access the IP address and host name of the PC. What do you want to do with this disgusting change? I report this update to Mozilla!
- per Firefox user 15635731, fa 15 horesS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5I've been using this extension for a long time after switching from the OG Adblock Plus issues and honestly there is nothing to complain about. It works like it says and if you're worried about the permission asking for your IP, it is to stop a way to sneak around your rules. This new version of uBlock "uncloaks" the request to bg.example.com and discovers that it's actually example.badguys.com. This is why it needs the dns permission, which is what that warning is about.
- per Firefox user 15695390, fa 17 horesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Some shady things started around recently, new privacy permissions, blocking discuss thread about this on official Reddit. I move another blocker, just to stay safe.
- per Firefox user 15695341, fa 17 horesS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Greetings. I am using this addon for some time, however since yesterday it has not been blocking ads. Cannot find a solution on the internet. I would be really happy if you could provide me some advice.
Thanks for reply. I also tried another addon, Privacy Badger and it seems that also does not work. Maybe something is wrong with Firefox.
After reinstalling whole firefox with returning to default options and preferences it repaired.
Thanks for your time.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 15 horesThis can happen when the extension storage gets corrupted. First try to reset to default settings (bottom of "Settings" pane in the dashboard), and if this does not work, try removing and reinstalling the extension. You may want to first backup your custom settings in order to be able to restore them afterward.
- per rail5, fa 17 horesS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Leaving this review for anybody to read in case you, like me, were curious why it was requesting new permissions for IP and hostname info.
The information on those pages shows that this is not malicious, it's a new feature to prevent some sneakier tracking tactics. It's good to be skeptical, so I'd recommend reading those pages, but my contention is that it's fine.