- Rated 2 out of 5It keeps losing my styles for no reason at all. No upgrades, nothing. I just restart the browser and they're all gone. Firefox (main channel), Linux.
- Rated 5 out of 5Ich finde die Erweiterung super. Habe früher mit verschiedenen Dark Mode Erweiterungen probiert und keine davon hat so super funktioniert. Bin sehr zufrieden 5 Sterne von mir!
- Rated 1 out of 5This is the only extension that DO NOT WORK if you use a VPN!
Why cant i get themes from the extension??
"As I said in that issue, if that's the case, I don't think there's a whole lot we could do about it. Many VPNs used shared IPs, so requests can end up triggering security measures."
See? YOUR private IP address is REQUIRED, to use this shit, isnt that weird?? I can use all extensions VPN or not, but not this.
Just an advicce: If you dont feel comfortable using a spying extension that refuse to work if your using VPN(!) and gathering data from whatever you do on the web, then the solution is to remove this crap.
Developer responseposted fa 2 mesosThe issue you're referring to has nothing to do with Stylus. Suggested styles are hosted by userstyles.org, which is a third-party website we have no control over. We can only use the API which they provide, nothing more, nothing less.
They have chosen to reject connections they deem suspicious, presumably, VPNs using shared IPs. Users report similar issues, even just attempting to browse the site itself:
- Rated 2 out of 5Works properly, but causes substantial battery drain on Android. Had to uninstall and move my styles to Greasemonkey scripts.
- Rated 5 out of 5Though the quality varies between themes, the add-on itself is superb. An absolute necessity if you like customizing your favorite websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Useful for custom dark mode in sites without it.