S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 14910933, fa un any
Recently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Marvin Finch, fa 15 diesI used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per qhakazay, fa 19 diesi can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per paolo, fa un mesno idea bout privacy but ]..I canT make without you.
no more have to answer to cookies requests
Pages are lighter without animated banners,
(my computer is alwais too old and keep going) thanksomuch!
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per George Tirebiter, fa un mesEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17970086, fa un mesuBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.