- Rated ৪ out of 5Good quality, But some radio are not work probably. Also, Some FM that i want to hear aren't on the list.
ex) ONE FM91.3 , 987FM etc.
But still great. Hope this will be fixed.
- Rated ৫ out of 5Simply great!
- Rated ৫ out of 5One and only best radio extension
- Rated ৫ out of 5This radio is by far the best you can find, there is no other radio thats even half as good. i save stations to favorites and search for more great channels to listen to
- Rated ৫ out of 5Japanese radio boi!
- Rated ৫ out of 5相当优秀的全球在线收音机！要有自动检测电台的可用性，以及录音功能就完美了。感谢作者的无私奉献！谢谢！
- Rated ৫ out of 5Oleksandr yes i send to that address maybe its in spam filter?
ডেভেলপারদের সাড়াposted ১৪ দিন আগেplease send message in the forum:
- Rated ৫ out of 5Oleksandr we email you to your email about error in installing also added 3 screenshots to mail.
- Rated ৫ out of 5wow An thank you i love All Indian Radio chanel
- Rated ৫ out of 5Bangladeshi radio channels
- Rated ৫ out of 5I suggest including the following Cuban radio stations: http://www.radiocubana.cu/emisoras
- Rated ৫ out of 5Dear Oleksandr can you help me something is not right. Normally i just click add to firefox and radio go to toolbar so i can click and play. 100% working good.
Now i have reinstall firefox and when i add radio to firefox it dont go to toolbar anymore. It is in about:addons but not possible to activate radio or make radio go to toolbar anymore. I uninstall and try many days to add radio. But it is adding but not working because no radio icon in toolbar or in customize and not in overflow tab either.
Only information when i debug all my extension is radio that say: Reading manifest: Error processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
So i absolutely not know what to do. Radio always work before when install, it go to toolbar so i can click and normal play. Now when install it not come anywhere. This must be something with firefox and not radio, but i dont know how i can fix? Other extensions working normally, and i have media.autoplay.enabled set to true. Thank for any help!
- Rated ৫ out of 5I had no issues with this before, but after reinstalling firefox the radio wont show up in my toolbar (not in customize either)
i get this message when debug but i dont know what to do: Reading manifest: Error processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.