- Rated ৫ out of 5Efficient and clear.
- Rated ৫ out of 5خوبه
- Rated ১ out of 5The extension is OK, but I have paid for PRO and it has to be re-registered every time I restart my browser. Then the site sends me a new activation code every time.
- Rated ৫ out of 5love it.
- Rated ৫ out of 5Prompt support and extremely helpful. Been using this extension for a long time. Pro is definitely worth the upgrade!
- Rated ৫ out of 5Best chrome and firefox weather forecast extension. Period!
- Rated ৫ out of 5Best weather extension I've used.
- Rated ৫ out of 5La extensión etá fabulosa, la recomiendo. No sé si pasa a más gante pero la función de actualizar la ubicación no funciona en Firefox (en Chrome si funciona). Si has comprado licencia, no se sincroniza en Firefox, en Chrome sí.
- Rated ৫ out of 5Accurate and attractive, a good addition to my browser!
- Rated ৫ out of 5I have been with Tim since the beginning when Firefox changed over to Quantum. My original add-on "died" because I went to Quantum and I was looking for a new go to weather add-on and I found it with Tim. A lot of information at a glance, but also by way of mouseover that displays even more detail about that part of the day and day. Great work Tim. Glad you made this extension!
- Rated ৫ out of 5Tried most weather addons - Weather Extension has the edge.
The layout is sleek, professional looking, offering an intuitive forecast at a glance which works well with dark and light Firefox themes.
Features like future-forecasting, f°/c°, dark/light themes and links to full page maps are included for free, and there's no intrusive nagging to upgrade. The extended customisation options and alerts are well worth the price of the premium version.
In terms of additional features, I'd love to see a one click option to view the forecast and radar in the same page. But I can spare time for two clicks :D
- Rated ৫ out of 5Great app that is simple to install. Immediate response from the developer to questions. A+