- by Fred P, এক বছর আগেRated ৫ out of 5Marche parfaitement bien sur firefox 68. Par contre sur firefox nightly, le chargement de video se bloque environ 1 minute après avoir mis l'onglet en arrière plan.
Je réinstalle firefox 68 uniquement pour votre plugin!Merci beaucoup.
En ce qui regarde Firefox Nightly, le problème est à cause du Firefox, et c'est celui-ci: https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/9691. Aussitôt que cet problème sera remèdié, le plugin devra fonctionner sans défaut à nouveau.
- by Firefox user 16269647, এক বছর আগেRated ৫ out of 5One of the best/usefull addons. Sadly Mozilla team killed with this forced and unwanted Firefix update to 80* (less than beta quality product) :(Thanks. You'll be glad to know that at least in Nightly the add-on can be installed again as of now, although unfortunately background playback will still be rather broken due to Firefox currently being a little too aggressive in throttling background tabs.
- by ls, এক বছর আগেRated ৫ out of 5Great plugin. Looking at the firefox for android support linked on the "disabled addons" page it seems not to be the developers fault that the plugin is not yet available. See also github.com/mozilla/video-bg-play ... Anyway, I miss the plugin since the update ;-(
- by tobbug, এক বছর আগেRated ৫ out of 5Awesome add-on, seems to finally work fine on new versions of firefox; it's a must have !It's already installable again on Nightly, although unfortunately this issue (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/9691) in Firefox needs fixing as well, so Beta and Release Firefox users might have to wait a little longer.
- by Firefox user 16255852, এক বছর আগেRated ১ out of 5I was extremely disappointed when I opened my Firefox on mobile today only to find that my video background play fix addon no longer works because they no longer support Android. Why is this? This was the only reason I used Firefox on my mobile. Looks like I am looking for a workaround for this one.It's already installable again on Nightly, although unfortunately this issue (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/9691) in Firefox needs fixing as well, so Beta and Release Firefox users might have to wait a little longer. (Any workarounds would unfortunately run into the same Firefox bug, so wouldn't really help either)