- by an, এক মাস আগেRated ১ out of 5I don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.
ডেভেলপারদের সাড়াposted ২৫ দিন আগেReport your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- by DRHllc, ৩ মাস আগেRated ১ out of 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- by Firefox user 16222241, ৩ মাস আগেRated ১ out of 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
ডেভেলপারদের সাড়াposted ৩ মাস আগেBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- by iiwii, ৪ মাস আগেRated ১ out of 5Ublock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.
- by wazzak, ৫ মাস আগেRated ১ out of 5Wife's iMac could not page thru Facebook properly until disabled. On my Ubuntu machine could no left click on item that used to give details, no fixed by deleting in both cases. Now everything is back to normal.