- Оценена с 2 от 5от Cross, преди 3 месецаThis extension is very laggy and clunky to use. It's such a great feature that mildly pisses you off due to how slow it is to load anything. Not to mention the random days where I have to refresh youtube multiple times with multiple tricks to make the extension features actually show up. It's in dire need of heavy optimization work. Great idea limited by the execution.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 3 месецаWhat do you mean? What exactly is laggy? Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict with other extensions. In my case, it's working perfectly.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от user 12427667, преди 2 годиниMost needed functions are paywalled. Some are not (hence the second star). Seems too bloated If you just want to use the free options -- frequently you stumble upon something that only works when you pay money.
Would use a clone of this with just the free options -- it probably would deserve at least 4 stars.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17014045, преди 2 годиниThe `watched` status is not handled properly, and in two ways.
On the subscriptions page, it seems like the Hide Watched checkbox needs to be re-applied for the filter to work, the Play All button here does not work.
In a Channel Group page, the Watched tab doesn't remove watched videos from the list.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 15152677, преди 3 годиниHow do I restore the grid view to the subscriptions page? Not even disabling or removing the add-on did it. :(
Edit: the grid/list options now suddenly appeared after I refreshed the page once more. :/
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Robert, преди 3 годиниIt doesn't work on firefox. Console spams "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 15338032, преди 3 годиниused to work but now it doesn't even show up on my you tube i installed a older version specifically 8.014 that version seems to work but none of the newer ones work
it has three Warnings listed
Reading manifest: Warning processing options_page: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing oauth2: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
the console also shows this error
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 13859890, преди 5 годиниLove the add in but all of a sudden I can't add new sites to subscription groups in Firefox. I am able to add the groups in Chrome though. Any ideas?
On 6/13 I sent the developer a couple of screenshots because he requested them in a private email he sent me on 6/11. I am assuming that he received the email. I have not heard anything further from the developer regarding the issue I presented. I am still hopeful that there is a resolution to my problem. I have removed another star from my review, I will be glad to give 5 stars once the issue I am experiencing is resolved.
Since I still haven't received a response from the developer I uninstalled the add=on and then reinstalled it. This did not correct the original issue. I noticed that even though I uninstalled the add-on the subscription groups I created were still present after I reinstalled it. I wonder if there may be a limitation to how many subscription groups or subscriptions you can have in Firefox. As I originally stated I do not have this issue in Chrome.I don't understand you. Please, Will you be able to send screen?
I don't receive your letter and don't watch your update here. Write me the letter to email@example.com
- Оценена с 2 от 5от FractalThoughts, преди 6 годиниUsed to work great, now I get errors from Firefox that this script in particular is slowing down the page. I have to temporarily disable it to watch a video or even get a channel's homepage to YouTube to load. It even does this if I have the side panel closed. I have 564 subscriptions and I am using a 64-bit version of Firefox on Windows 10 Professional. Not sure what's going on beyond that. Very sad, though.