- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14625634, преди 5 годиниUnfortunately doesn't work how i needed it to. the popout appears fine and comes up quickly when activated but it only stays on top of other tabs if i don't click or type anywhere! as soon as i have to click on something else it disappears which means i can't perform other tasks without the video going to the back. basically works exactly the same as if i were to open the video in a new window and will not stay on top of my other tabs while i am typing
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Blogietiz, преди 5 годиниto make it really good the poput player has to be on top of the regular firefox page or in general on the top of everything so that you could use it while watching some other content in the background
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 12976263, преди 5 годиниWorks as expected, but i wonder, is there any way to hide the info, like showinfo=0 ?
Also, it could close the initial window.
LE: Thanks for update 3.0, great features ! I like that now it closes the tab and hides the address bar too.
Related to my initial question, is there any technical way to hide the video title? When "Hide Popout Controls" is enabled, when I hover the mouse over, the bottom controls are hidden but the top row, with video title, "Watch Later", "Share", "Info" still appears. Can it be hidden too ? :)
LE: As user 14403038 stated above, an always on top option would be great :)
Thanks anyway, great plugin !
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 годиниThank you very much for the feedback! Version 3.0 (just released today) hides the address/URL bar, and it also lets you hide the player controls. I'm not sure if either (or both) of those are what you were referring to, but I thought I would let you know.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Animated Rainbow, преди 5 годиниAmazingly Integrated! Uses built-in YouTube features like auto-play and start times, but with a very subtle button that fits right in with YouTube's own.
My only con is it has the URL and Firefox menu on it, which can disturb the experience, but I'm not sure that can be changed.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 годиниI know I'm a few months late, but I wanted to thank you for your review and feedback. I also wanted to let you know that Version 3.0 (which I just released a few minutes ago) improves the popout player window, so the address/URL bar and Firefox menu button are no longer shown.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 13756765, преди 6 годиниPops out the video just fine. But what's the point of having it pop out when as soon as you click on another tab or window, it gets sent to the back? Pretty useless. Opera browser does this correctly right out of the box.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Chris_Leidich, преди 6 годиниThis add-on does exactly what it says on tin, pops out videos in a new Firefox window without all of the YouTube padding. Works well every time. Exactly what I needed.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Anonymous, преди 6 годиниThis extension is not what you expect. It would just make a new tab with the same YouTube video but it would play it seperately and not at the same time as the other video.