Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 15567412, преди 4 години
been using this for ages plus a program called DeskPins that allows you to set a window to be always on top. (theres a setting that allows you to put a custom string in the window title that deskpins can search for) Unfortunately for the developer Firefox enabled functionality that makes this method redundant.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Mtes, преди 8 месецаLike this extension a lot. Asked a developer for an additional feature and it was implemented. Thank you.
Edit 2023-06-18: One issue occurred. When opening YT video in a popout window via right click menu, that video no longer registers in YouTube history. It was registering not so long ago. Did they change something? Can it be fixed? Thank you for this wonderful extension anyways.
Edit 2023-06-20: No, I have "No Cookie" option disabled. Must be some change by YouTube itself.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 8 месецаIt may have been a change made by YouTube, but if you have enabled the "Use 'No Cookie' Version of YouTube' advanced option, that will prevent videos from being added to your watch history.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 10206391, преди годинаExtension does exactly what Firefox USED TO DO AUTOMATICALLY.
Currently, Firefox "Pop-Out" video player doesn't work on sites other than YouTube.
So, effectively, virtually useless.
This disabling of former Firefox features is, of course, because of the internet wide and Worldwide software plague of making NEW versions of things WORSE than the versions they replace (I'm looking at you, Windows-everything-since-Windows 7.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Michael Alimax AL, преди 2 годиниWow amazing !! Finally I found the Desktop version of the PopUp Player YouTube Add-ons. I've been a fan of Mozilla Firefox since its inception. Although these add-ons are not at the very top of the search for add-ons, but after I use them they work very well as expected. Of course there are a few configurations that must be adjusted to suit your needs. Its name is YouTube Popout Player (not Popup Player) but the purpose and function is the same, namely being able to play the YouTube Mini Player flying over anywhere in Windows. Thank you very much for the creator of these add-ons as well as Software Developers, it is really very useful. Love From 🇮🇩 Indonesia.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Peter, преди 2 годиниThis add-on does exactly what I was looking for. It always annoys me that Youtubes miniplayer disappears when switching to a new tab. This popout player solves that problem and does a great job!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от sosatxoxlam, преди 2 годиниGreat, the only lacking feature is to be able to place the button icon on the video preview to have the opportunity to run video from the main page.
UPD: Yes, I know, but I would like to open the video in one click, as in this addon Popup Video(WebExtension).
Thanks for the excellent addon.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 2 годиниThank you for the review!
If you right-click on any video thumbnail, there should be a "Open Video in Popout Player" and/or "Open Playlist in Popout Player" option you can use to open it directly.
If there's another use case you have in mind, feel free to open an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/rthaut/YouTubePopoutPlayer/issues), where you can add a screenshot to help explain.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от alefith, преди 3 годиниPerfect, the only lacking feature is to be able to place the popup when choosing a custom size.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 3 годиниThis feature is now available in version 4.0.0. You can either manually enter the position values (similar to the size values), or you can set it to "remember" the size and/or position from where you last had the popup positioned.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Tads, преди 4 годиниI gave it 3 because the lack of "stay on top" and this one issue....
if you have the window open and then force quit Firefox for any reason then when you re-open it (with the restore session checked) the pop out window is now missing the "top bar" and you cannot close the window.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 14977064, преди 5 годиниReally great implementation, 5 stars if you can find a way to also ship it with "always on top" functionality. ;) But with five minutes of work on the individual's part, they could easily implement that themselves. Look up autohotkey and always on top in the same search folks. I'm not even sure add-ons for firefox can do something like that my self, considering that's more to do with your operating system than your web browser, lol.