- от Peter, преди 4 месецаОценена с 4 от 5This add-on does exactly what I was looking for. It always annoys me that Youtubes miniplayer disappears when switching to a new tab. This popout player solves that problem and does a great job!
- от Firefox user 16977028, преди 8 месецаОценена с 5 от 5Great, the only lacking feature is to be able to place the button icon on the video preview to have the opportunity to run video from the main page.
UPD: Yes, I know, but I would like to open the video in one click, as in this addon Popup Video(WebExtension).
Thanks for the excellent addon.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 8 месецаThank you for the review!
If you right-click on any video thumbnail, there should be a "Open Video in Popout Player" and/or "Open Playlist in Popout Player" option you can use to open it directly.
If there's another use case you have in mind, feel free to open an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/rthaut/YouTubePopoutPlayer/issues), where you can add a screenshot to help explain.
- от alefith, преди годинаОценена с 5 от 5Perfect, the only lacking feature is to be able to place the popup when choosing a custom size.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 10 месецаThis feature is now available in version 4.0.0. You can either manually enter the position values (similar to the size values), or you can set it to "remember" the size and/or position from where you last had the popup positioned.
- от Mtes, преди годинаОценена с 5 от 5Like this extension a lot. Asked a developer for an additional feature and it was implemented. Thank you.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 10 месецаVersion 4.0.0, which should be available now, adds 2 new hotkeys based on your request: 1 for always closing the original tab (if you are on YouTube), and 1 for never closing the original tab.
- от Firefox user 15567412, преди 2 годиниОценена с 5 от 5been using this for ages plus a program called DeskPins that allows you to set a window to be always on top. (theres a setting that allows you to put a custom string in the window title that deskpins can search for) Unfortunately for the developer Firefox enabled functionality that makes this method redundant.
- от Tads, преди 3 годиниОценена с 3 от 5I gave it 3 because the lack of "stay on top" and this one issue....
if you have the window open and then force quit Firefox for any reason then when you re-open it (with the restore session checked) the pop out window is now missing the "top bar" and you cannot close the window.
- от Firefox user 14977064, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Really great implementation, 5 stars if you can find a way to also ship it with "always on top" functionality. ;) But with five minutes of work on the individual's part, they could easily implement that themselves. Look up autohotkey and always on top in the same search folks. I'm not even sure add-ons for firefox can do something like that my self, considering that's more to do with your operating system than your web browser, lol.
- от Jose Ricardo Rodriguez Salinas, преди 3 годиниОценена с 5 от 5Great extension to get this cool feature, I've seen no issues with it, yet.
It is very handy to work with, let say now in my case, I've to do an essay, for which I'm learning out of someone's youtube videos, I can keep up writing without losing focus out of the LO Writer.
- от Firefox user 14625634, преди 3 годиниОценена с 1 от 5Unfortunately doesn't work how i needed it to. the popout appears fine and comes up quickly when activated but it only stays on top of other tabs if i don't click or type anywhere! as soon as i have to click on something else it disappears which means i can't perform other tasks without the video going to the back. basically works exactly the same as if i were to open the video in a new window and will not stay on top of my other tabs while i am typing
- от Blogietiz, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5to make it really good the poput player has to be on top of the regular firefox page or in general on the top of everything so that you could use it while watching some other content in the background
- от Firefox user 12976263, преди 3 годиниОценена с 5 от 5Works as expected, but i wonder, is there any way to hide the info, like showinfo=0 ?
Also, it could close the initial window.
LE: Thanks for update 3.0, great features ! I like that now it closes the tab and hides the address bar too.
Related to my initial question, is there any technical way to hide the video title? When "Hide Popout Controls" is enabled, when I hover the mouse over, the bottom controls are hidden but the top row, with video title, "Watch Later", "Share", "Info" still appears. Can it be hidden too ? :)
LE: As user 14403038 stated above, an always on top option would be great :)
Thanks anyway, great plugin !
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 3 годиниThank you very much for the feedback! Version 3.0 (just released today) hides the address/URL bar, and it also lets you hide the player controls. I'm not sure if either (or both) of those are what you were referring to, but I thought I would let you know.