- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17262949, преди годинаAlso echt. Workona öffnet einen Workspace, verliert dabei aber regelmäßig sämtliche URLs der einzelnen Tabs. Absolut unbrauchbar, da ich immer Angst um meine Tabs haben muss.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Traegger, преди годинаIf you've talked to anyone who uses Workon, they've probably told you how bad it is. But you're probably skeptical, because after all, a lot of people seem to be using it. And the Pro and Business versions cost 7/month and 15/month, so people must be paying for something, right? Wrong. The free version is almost useless, and no, it's not worth 15/month. In fact, you'd have to pay me a lot more than 15/month to use this kludge.
It's true. Workona is a surprisingly bad tab manager. The reason it's used by a lot of people, is that its produced by a company with a certain business model. Quality, in the sense of the average user, is not that important to such companies. They need to convince the management of businesses that their software can improve productivity, when used in a certain way.
Also, companies at the mid level, not quite one person operations, but not Microsoft either, have the hardest time hiring good programmers, and they're the ones that need them most.
In sum, if you have a choice in the matter, don't even bother trying Workona; it's a waste of time. Almost any of the other options available will be a better choice.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди годинаSorry to hear you've had a poor experience. Firefox recently made some changes that have caused a few bugs and other undesirable behaviors in our Firefox extension. We are working on fixing the bugs in our Firefox extension (which it sounds like you must have encountered, although you don't mention any issues specifically), and we hope to have them fixed soon. That said, our extensions for our other supported browsers are still rock solid.
To accuse us of not caring about the average user, or having bad developers, is just not fair. It is a very hard and rapidly changing space, and we believe we do better than any other tab manager out there. We care deeply about our users, and anyone that has reached out to our stellar support team to report an issue can attest to the truth of that.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 16912926, преди годинаReally liked using this tool as it solves many of my work organisational problems. However, as others have mentioned, at least in Firefox, it loses tabs FAR too often. It will open them, but when you click on a tab it just resets to "New Tab" and that's it, work lost.
I can sometimes recover them from the history, but if I have to spend time managing my tab manager, there's no point.
Sadly I can't rely on this tool as long as it has this problem.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 15051113, преди годинаUpdate#2: I found out that the bugs have to do something with the "tab suspender" extensions. I have tested with the old tab suspender called "New tab suspender" which shows some error but when I disabled the old and installed new extension called "Tab suspender" (one that has a fox logo in it) it did not give me any error. But I still had to manually click the screen to see the page even though the setting was "automatically unsuspend". I don't mind doing it then losing all my tabs but I truly hope Workona can fix this issue.
Update#1: It seems like the pinned tabs are not affected by the Workona's bugs. Which proves that the errors are caused by Workona. I have bumped up the stars from two to three hoping Workona could fix this issue because this was the best extension I have ever used on Firefox and other extensions simply can't compete.
When I open the firefox and click on any tabs they appear to be blank. It just says New tab. I have been experiencing this issue for the last four days and I am currently trying different extensions and I will probably change to a new one. But honestly I just wish it will be easy for me to move all the data from Workona to a new extension. Thank you though.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17185918, преди годинаAfter I closed firefox and opened it again, some tabs disappeared as I click them. I have experienced this issue twice. It's a good app in Chrome but the firefox version is very disappointing.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 13150462, преди годинаAs another poster wrote: "Conceptually a good app."
However, I experience SO many bugs, chrashes, and errors in tab handling. In the end, it's just a pain to work with. Guess it's back to normal bookmarks, then..
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 16811184, преди годинаMy experience with this extension has been uneven.
I was an early adopter of Workona and initially liked it. The design is intuitive, and dividing my work into separate work spaces helped me keep track of things. It really did change my workflow for the better.
However, recently it's been losing the data in my tabs. It can't load the tab info; the tabs itself remains, but the content is just "new tab" (i.e., open to whatever generic page Firefox opens to). This makes the whole concept pretty useless.
Their website doesn't provide any info on how to solve this.
I've since switched to something simpler that basically allows me to visually divide my work into sets of tabs (Tab Stash). While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Workona, that doesn't matter. I just want a way to keep groups of tabs visually/conceptually organized.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Mayhew, преди годинаConceptually a good app. Two major problems keep me from continuing to use it:
* Limit of 5 workspaces unless you pay $9/mo. Ridiculously expensive for glorified bookmarks.
* Functionality is super-wonky. Sometimes I get all these excess windows labeled "4 hidden tabs", which automatically minimize when I try to focus them. On top of that, whenever I restart Firefox, each of the windows I had open before begin focus on a brand new tab, and each of the windows I had open before open up a brand new window with a single Workona tab.
It's just a huge mess that is a pain to deal with. The admittedly cool benefits I get are not worth the money and the headache.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от 0b10110, преди 2 годиниBeautifully thought out application. It is transformed how I work and how efficient I am at work. It is also a sort of auto-journaling of all the work that I am doing and have done in the past.
For projects I have completed, I can always go back to them and pull up any link or resource that I used for that project. People at work think i am a genius now (but its all thank to Workona hehe)
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 14495040, преди 2 годиниI love it. It allows me to synchronize workgroup between Firefox and Chromium browsers. I can have my tabs organized between both type of browsers. I really wished this had been invented years ago when I was a college student doing research. I can't imagine not having it now that I've been using it for a few months.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от pst, преди 2 годиниCool idea and it looks nice, but it doesn't integrate well with Firefox Containers (one of the best features in FF) which is a huge neg for me.
The tabs get stored as a workona.com redirect, so the container plugin doesn't know how to handle until the redirect opens then you end up with 2 tabs and you have to manually close them. May as well just use a bookmarks folder.
Also have to manually set workona.com as the home page.
This addon has a lot of potential, but until it works with containers I don't like it.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Marc H., преди 2 годиниI have used Workona for 3-4 years now to organize the classes I teach. Love it!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 10785628, преди 2 годиниit's a mess. randomly deletes and randomly opens my tabs
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Elias Puma, преди 2 годиниReally good tool to manage tabs, however the only thing that I don't like is that tabs have to be reloaded every time you switch workspaces
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13673487, преди 2 годиниWorkspaces dont work on android
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 2 годиниYou can access your workspace on Android by logging into workona.com in your mobile browser. We currently offer an app for iOS devices, and plan to release an Android app in the future.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 12873217, преди 2 годиниVery practical addon, since I installed it I can work on my desktop and my laptop and switch between those two in no time. I have not found better app in this category.