- Оценена с 3 от 5от Homayoon, преди 4 месецаYou cannot use the add-on without an account. Is that really necessary?
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 15051113, преди годинаUpdate#2: I found out that the bugs have to do something with the "tab suspender" extensions. I have tested with the old tab suspender called "New tab suspender" which shows some error but when I disabled the old and installed new extension called "Tab suspender" (one that has a fox logo in it) it did not give me any error. But I still had to manually click the screen to see the page even though the setting was "automatically unsuspend". I don't mind doing it then losing all my tabs but I truly hope Workona can fix this issue.
Update#1: It seems like the pinned tabs are not affected by the Workona's bugs. Which proves that the errors are caused by Workona. I have bumped up the stars from two to three hoping Workona could fix this issue because this was the best extension I have ever used on Firefox and other extensions simply can't compete.
When I open the firefox and click on any tabs they appear to be blank. It just says New tab. I have been experiencing this issue for the last four days and I am currently trying different extensions and I will probably change to a new one. But honestly I just wish it will be easy for me to move all the data from Workona to a new extension. Thank you though.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от pst, преди 2 годиниCool idea and it looks nice, but it doesn't integrate well with Firefox Containers (one of the best features in FF) which is a huge neg for me.
The tabs get stored as a workona.com redirect, so the container plugin doesn't know how to handle until the redirect opens then you end up with 2 tabs and you have to manually close them. May as well just use a bookmarks folder.
Also have to manually set workona.com as the home page.
This addon has a lot of potential, but until it works with containers I don't like it.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Ray, преди 2 годиниThe workona in Chrome has the dock for applications. I cant find it here.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 2 годиниUnfortunately we were unable to implement the apps functionality in Firefox.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Deathshead747, преди 2 годиниKeeps restoring "non-grouped" tabs each time I re-launch Firefox, which is just downright annoying. In my findings, it seems to consume more memory, makes Firefox a beat slower and seems to not be optimized all that well.
Having said all this, I think this is an AIO Productivity tool which is a must have and is most probably the best "Collections" alternative we have for FF at the moment.
Uninstalled it due to the persistent issues, hopefully the devs address them soon.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от PERCE-NEIGE, преди 2 годиниIt's not perfect (I would like to have the button to open directly where are my workspaces, and I hate the fact it opens all the tabs when I click on a session name to see which tabs are inside it, it should ask me if I want to switch workspaces or open one). But apart these defects, it's very useful to work on several things. One group of tabs for one task. Please improve the problems related to switching workspaces and open them (so it makes disappear your current tabs) by accident.