Оценена с 1 от 5от wolfyname, преди 2 години
Worst tab addon. I've used this for almost a year now for academic purposes. This is terrible. Doesn't save tabs, and seems to lose all my data after updating Firefox. Company seems to be greedy with limiting work spaces only to 3. It used to be 5.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от kowodo, преди 19 дена- Lost my work and tabs when moving tabs from one space to another - plugin is buggy
- very slow when switching spaces with more tabs (about 30 seconds each time for me)
- sometimes I open space and the tabs are not showing up in browser. So I have to switch to another space only then the tabs from previous space shows up .... its buggy.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 18109531, преди месецI love the fact of having different concrete and distinct spaces. This allows me to smoothly transition from one state to another, while allowing me to be very focused when I am in one space.
There are still some bugs that needs to be fixed, and some initial struggles with working together with persistent pins. But once I fixed it, I've loved using this extension since.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 5995950, преди годинаIf you are looking to completely, radically change your experience and relationship with tabs, this is the browser add-on (suite) for you. I found myself unable to truly master it until I paid for the premium features, but was worth it for me. I used the free version for many months before then.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Theorem, преди 2 годиниA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.