Отзив от Andre V
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 5995950, преди 4 месецаIf you are looking to completely, radically change your experience and relationship with tabs, this is the browser add-on (suite) for you. I found myself unable to truly master it until I paid for the premium features, but was worth it for me. I used the free version for many months before then.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Homayoon, преди 4 месецаYou cannot use the add-on without an account. Is that really necessary?
- Оценена с 1 от 5от dafFDasd, преди 7 месецаDoes not even list all tabs/windows together to manage them.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14406037, преди 9 месецаBeing in Firefox tells me to install the Google Chrome extension that corresponds and redirects me there
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Theorem, преди годинаA great tool when it works.
I've spent a few months using this add-on on a daily basis and I can say it's very useful when it behaves as expected. Too often I'll navigate to a tab that hasn't been opened in a while, the workona re-direct link is momentarily there, and then it just disappears.
I have to search for the part of the title that was visible and hope search results pop something up.
Then there's the case where my workspaces disappear. If I leave it alone for a while (hours), it will eventually come back, but I'm prevented from utilizing workona which is a pretty big hindrance once you develop a tool like this into your workflow.
I've also seen duplication of workspaces as unsaved workspaces which is annoying.
All-in-all, workflow helps me get some work done, but it's extremely frustrating when it doesn't work.
While this *core functionality* is still so unstable, I simply can not trust Workona enough to be converted into a paying customer.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 16547653, преди годинаI've read all the negative reviews but decided to try it anyway. After some trial and error I got it to save my 3 workspaces. It works, and it's a great free utility. I don't understand why people are complaining. It's a great free tool and it works great! Was looking for something like this for YEARS!!!!!!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от madams, преди годинаWorkona has quickly become the best browser extension I've ever used. It will easily fit into any work process and provides many improvements and benefits. Also, I provided a feature feedback request last month that was implemented in the recent update!! AMAZING!!!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от RiffRaffMama, преди годинаUseless app. I can't even set up my account! Every time I click on set up account or log in I am just returned to the previous page. It's useless to me if I can't do anything with it!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от wolfyname, преди годинаWorst tab addon. I've used this for almost a year now for academic purposes. This is terrible. Doesn't save tabs, and seems to lose all my data after updating Firefox. Company seems to be greedy with limiting work spaces only to 3. It used to be 5.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 15308694, преди годинаWorkona is worst choice for FireFox user. I lost so many tabs.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Farshid, преди годинаWorst addon I've ever used.
I have created a session tab for my works and added my tabs that I use for working, after creating that session I have clicked on that session, after closing it my tabs dissapeared and that don't even open again, I have lost all of my work tabs.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди годинаSo sorry for the terrible first experience! We can see that you have a session in our database, which we've restored for you. In the future, if you ever lose tabs you can always restore them yourself from the "Restore previous tabs" option in the workspace menu:
- Оценена с 1 от 5от saevarb, преди годинаThis addon will redirect to a workona.com URL with your tab URL as a redirect to revive a dead tab.
This is just not acceptable. I highly doubt this is necessary from a technical standpoint, and even if it was, I wouldn't believe that this company isn't harvesting my data.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди годинаSorry for the confusion! That is just our tab suspension functionality you're seeing. Our suspended tabs take up essentially no memory as all they contain is redirect (no data harvesting or analytics at all). If you're by chance a developer, it should be very easy for you to confirm that is the case.
Nonetheless, you can easily disable this feature in settings here: https://workona.com/0/settings/suspension
However, once you disable the feature, you'll no longer get the benefits of tab suspension, which means that all of the tabs you have open will be using up your computer's memory.
We originally didn't have the tab suspension feature, and quickly realized that it was an essential feature for a tab manager like Workona. You can read more about the feature and the motivations behind it here: