- от Götz, преди годинаОценена с 4 от 5Works pretty well, show the tab title and icon. Wish there were an option to have the closed tabs history list open on the left click, instead of the right click.
The right click context menu works nice.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди годинаHas been requested so many times that I think I'll need a big fat information message directly on the Add-on page. The Mozilla API doesn't allow this and for me the top priority is to have both. Especially as I, myself, rarely use the menu. But if you search a bit on AMO you'll find Add-ons which have only the menu and have it on left click.
- от Kokii, преди годинаОценена с 4 от 5Does exactly what it says it does, kind of wish it had a key bind, but it works perfectly fine
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди годинаThe key bind is included in Firefox by default. Just try "Ctrl + Shift + T".
If all you really need is a key bind, then you don't need any Add-on at all.
- от Firefox user 14566386, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5This app worked well for me for a long time. Then recently it just stopped working. I saw that it was no longer on the App guide for my Firefox, and there was now another one. So I removed this one and loaded the other one. That doesn't work either, and nobody has been able to suggest why. And I can't find out how to contact Manuel all I can do is leave this comment.
Thank you M-Reimer for the reply. Have not tried yet but will.
- от GASH, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5This is a very good and helpful addon, but I have a problem. I can't set the amount of closed tabs to 25. No matter what I do, there are only 10 (5 in menu and 5 in kontext menu). Is there a way to fix it?Please have a closer look at the addon description:
You have to increase the value of the preference browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
- от Firefox user 13449184, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Been using and loving this extension for a long time. However the new black icon looks terrible in most dark themes and completely invisible in some. Can you provide an option to choose a black or white icon? That's pretty much the only thing keeping it from being a 5 star.Please provide example theme link and *please* in future file those via github. It's difficult or impossible to discuss and fix this here.
If at all possible, please let's continue this on my github issue tracker.
The latest version is able to adapt to themes which should work for nearly every theme. If it fails for one, then this is a bug. Maybe even a Firefox bug that I have to forward to Mozilla.
Edit: Your issue is handled here now:
Would be great if you could join in and add some AMO links to themes you have problems with.
- от Corky McButterpants, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Terrific extension - have been using it for years.
But Manuel, could you please tell me why 'right-click' functionality is not available when firefox is in 'Fullscreen' mode. It's so annoying having to switch out of fullscreen » use the menu » switch back! Is it a Firefox limitation?
~thanks for the tips Manuel. Just so you're aware - the problem is up in the 'address bar' area, not the toolbar space.I didn't notice this, so far. Maybe because I use full-screen very rarely.
I've filed this as issue and linked the upstream bug there:
You could enable the submenu in the page context menu (Addon settings) as an alternative. Then you may just right-click anywhere in the page to get access to the recently closed tab list.
Sorry but discussing this here is a bit silly. Can you move over to the Github issue, please? Please attach a screenshot of the area you are talking about.
- от Mirek, преди 3 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Works great, but from some reason the icon on main bar is in white, while all others are black. It is hardly visible for me. It seems the problem is caused by Pilot experiment Firefox Color.You are right. In fact the whole process around "having an icon which fits nicely with the existing ones" is missing in the Mozilla API.
With Firefox 58 there is at least some API to get notified about color changes and to get the new colors. I've added a hack to version 4.2.0 which dynamically creates an icon with the new color and sets it to the toolbar button. Please try the new version.