- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 17227584, преди 2 годиниWhen I had this installed, it caused problems with tabs. If I logged into Twitter, logged out and then went to Facebook, 2 Facebook tabs would pop up. Same thing going the other way. Uninstalling the extension fixed things.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 14453400, преди 4 годиниWhen I want to log into another account I open a container tab for that account, then go to twitter.com. However, I think that this extension is changing the container of the tab to the Twitter container. So what I want to suggest is that you don't change the container if the tab is already running in a container. I am disabling the extension.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Moz://FifthAxiom, преди 4 годиниSerious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 14719962, преди 4 годиниThis container appears to containerize Twitter, but it does not appear to containerize all Twitter tracking.
The Facebook Container (which Twitter Container claims to based on) disables the Facebook button on pages so that Facebook cannot receive a link indicating you had visited that page. The Twitter container does NOT disable those buttons, and clicking on them will allow Twitter to track how you arrived at Twitter. THIS IS BAD!!!
Also, the Twitter Container does not add an icon to the menu bar like other add-ons.
A start, but not a lot of added capability over Multi-Account Containers, and definitely not as containerized as it should be.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от edjohnsonwilliams, преди 6 годиниWorks great. My browser logs out of Twitter every day or two when I use it. That doesn't happen with Facebook Container or Google Container.