- Оценена с 5 от 5от javoec, преди 2 годиниExcellent. I would suggest being able to resize the sidebar to the right some more (perhaps half screen).
Like other said, a list of the sites inside the sidebar or perhaps a menu like Opera does the sidebar.
Just ideas, great work!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от nameanyone, преди 3 годиниSupport site down, so have to leave a request here: If a site has no icon, the title should still be lined up with the other titles, i.e. there should be an empty space of the same size as an icon. Please line up by default or suggest a custom CSS for that.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Elvin Aslanov, преди 3 годиниis it possible to add per-tab persistence configuration? that would be very useful esp. on pdfjs tabs (which is local, and might be restricted therefore)
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefoss, преди 4 годиниAmazingly useful and innovative.
We can create "marker tabs" at will, but we can rename one only when we create it, as follows:
(right click anywhere on the left side list of tabs)
> new marker tab
> (in the address bar, replace "MarkerNameHere" with the name of your choice. It also accepts spaces.)
> (type the ENTER key)
This addon is also open source and does not require any dangerous permissions.
I was using "tree style tab" before, but the multiple level of folding were very annoying to me.
Thanks a lot :)
- Оценена с 5 от 5от bolocholo, преди 4 годиниGreat combination of tab grouping and tab menu. Simple, helpful, and unobtrusive. Two things would make it really great: dim unloaded tabs and tab search or filtering. But I still give it 5 stars because I love the easiness and clever simplicity.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 13948995, преди 6 годиниI have tried all the Vertical Tabs extensions post-FF59 I could find, and this is definitely the best!
Simple, fast, does not mess with the opening and closing ordering of tabs and focus change, allows drag & drop of tabs between windows.
The speed gain on all FF tab operations compared to others extensions such as "Power Tabs" is really noticeable.
The only missing feature is a way to "detach" a tab into a new window (I have to use the tab on the top of the window, or create a new window and drag+drop the tag there), unless I have missed something.