Оценена с 5 от 5от jackegan364, преди 10 месеца
Used Stylish for ages, don't know why I didn't switch sooner. Besides not having the shady past of it's older counterpart, the coding environment is so much nicer, live preview, syntax autocomplete, colour pickers, customisable UI/UX.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от eojhet, преди 12 денаBeen using this extension for twenty minutes and I have already created and published a simple style. It was super easy and seems to be working well. I'll update this review if I run into any issues but so far it is exactly what I've been wanting.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Scotty_Trees, преди месецWorks great. Allows me to hide certain elements on certain websites that other add-ons just can't do. 10/10 this is a must install add-on for any tech/tinkerer inclined user.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от reddogf.13, преди 2 месецаoriginally used stylish, but its gone completely unworkable for me years back. switched to this and its far better. easy to run and navigate without a bunch of wonky bloat and choking ads.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от noelle, преди 2 месецаWonderful extension! This has improved my user-experience on my most frequently used websites dramatically! My only issue with this extension is the UI feeling clunky and a bit unappealing.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от sonofevil, преди 2 месецаThe editor UI on Android is pretty terrible. Most of all, why is the button for adding new sections missing? This already makes it borderline unusable. But it is also impossible to delete lines (if you press backspace on an empty line, simply nothing happens) and selecting anything is extremely janky. The responsive editor design (where every line is a DOM element in its own right) may make sense on Desktop, but on Android it only causes problems. Please fix.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 14573153, преди 3 месецаGoogleの検索欄のトップに表示されるスポンサーリンクを非表示にすることができます。