- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 14319262, преди 2 месецаConvenient, until it isn't. Duplicating tabs even after full reinstall, suddenly I had 190 tabs out of 19 in one group, and this happened in several groups. No idea why or how, but it makes it almost unusable.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Eliot Cole, преди 2 месецаEDITED REVIEW: Breaks Multi-Account Containers (github issue 990), potentially massive security issue, especialliy since broken tabs report insecure connectivity to source. PREVIOUS REVIEW: I think it is great, and it is so nice to have my tab groups back. I would like a couple of options regarding UX but I can raise those separately in the github, I am sure, but the main one of those is an option that when you tap a group it opens in a new Window. Otherwise, once you have it setup to work how you like (I advise no 'auto' creation) it is a silent system winner, and great for productivity as you can silence different workflows and come back to them as if you never left. Unlike chromium tab groups which are always there, staring at you ;-).
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Rômmulo Pëixoto, преди 6 месецаMy comments in Portuguese and English:
Justamente por ser "Simple" Tab Groups, é prático para usuários comuns que precisam de praticidade para organizar numerosas abas abertas. Você cria grupos e os identifica como achar melhor, e em seguida arrasta para dentro de cada grupo as abas abertas, de acordo com os assuntos.
Por outro lado, uma grande desvantagem desse complemento é que ele força você a ocultar as guias agrupadas.
No agrupamento de guias do Chrome, seu grupo aparece como uma única guia que pode ser facilmente expandida e recolhida quando você deseja mostrar/ocultar todas as guias pertencentes a este grupo.
Precisely because it is "Simple", it's practical for common users who needs practicality to organize numerous open tabs. You create groups and identify them how to find better, and then drag into each group the open tabs according to the subjects.
However, a major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped. In Chrome's guide grouping, your group appears as a single guide that can be easily expanded and collected when you want to show/hide all guides belonging to this group.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от ds, преди 10 месецаIt would be great except that it keeps all your tabs open between sessions even if you set firefox to open a fresh session. If not for this I would give five stars. As is it is unusable.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17223805, преди годинаSadly it quite often drops all of my tabs and I need to manually add them back in. As far as the design goes, it's quite nice. When it works, it's useful. It's not as intuitive as the group tabs in Chrome, but that's a problem I have with Mozilla, not this extension. However, not being able to change the location of backups is really grating on me.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17103635, преди годинаQuestionable decisions:
1. removing groups will close tabs (!?!)
2. once I opened a group, I could not find a way to return to the non-grouped tabs.
Also, you cannot have multiple groups opened in the same browser window.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Lycaon1765, преди годинаIt worked the first day, and it hid all the tabs I chose that day for a while, but then yesterday the extension broke and I couldn't open the extension's menu, the extension UI didn't show up when I right-clicked on a tab, and then all my hidden tabs just popped up again at one point. I kept getting some error message and I didn't know how to fix it, so I uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it to see if that would fix it, it didn't.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17054754, преди годинаUseless to me, as you cannot have multiple tab groups open at the same time. I was just looking for a way to group my tabs together, but it hides all except for the active group. Just not what I was looking for I suppose.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от zeppos, преди 2 годиниI don't get it, this thing is very counterintutive to use. I send a few tabs in a new separate group and they still appear under Hidden Tabs. I remove them from the Hidden Tabs folder and they also disappear from their new group. I restore them, open the new group and everything else disappears and goes to Hidden Tabs. This is not what I want. I want to have my rogue tabs open and always accessible, AND groups of tabs I can launch at will. 2/5 is probably too much but I'll be lenient.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Heracles, преди 2 годиниIt may by my particular experience by trying to import my groups from Panarama Tab Ghroups, but this extension consumed so much memory that turned Firefox unresponsive. The drag & drop functionality is sub par compared to other extensions.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от soulrebelno1, преди 2 годиниIt keeps crashing? Firefox becomes unresponsive and completely locks up. I have to restart start Firefox, when I check, all my groups have disappeared. It keeps happening, so I've had to uninstall.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Neophile, преди 3 годиниThis esxtentio is veryuseful and worka well, However it needs a tab explaining some functions to users be able to use it.
Even the best browsers and computers crash some time or another.
It is possible to bzck up or restore the tabs. The button links are there, but not a ward about how to fo it. How to chose where from or where to.
There is also what I suppose to bve a very useful autimatic STG backup, but I cannot guess which is which with 149 files in 7 directoris. We have to do it blindly, and probably destroying what we want to repair.
If I could use the extention functions in full, I would give it 5 stars.