- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14134219, преди 24 денаI created a tab group, switched to that, it closed all my open tabs. Spent over an hour searching for tabs that had been open previously but not loaded in a while. The closed tabs were not included in the recently closed list. Do not use this extension!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Dissident, преди месецFails to do what it alleges to do out of the gate by hiding tabs that cannot be easily reopened and not displaying the UI element it supposedly requires. If you do manage to reopen a grouped tab, it then hides all of the other tabs in your window.
I'm actually mainly a Vivaldi user, so for me personally that browser's tab grouping should be the baseline expectation, not whatever this is trying to do.
Just a very poor user experience all around.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14229944, преди месецAprès avoir créer un groupe avec 3 onglets dedans, je n'ai pas compris comment revenir à la fenêtre des onglets actifs.
En fermant la fenêtre du groupe précédemment créé tous mes précédents onglets ont disparu et dans le groupe créé plus qu'un seul onglet visible.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14379583, преди 2 месецаAccess your data for all websites!!!
Unacceptable security risk.
The extension could read the content of any web page you visit, as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 18199516, преди 2 месецаcomplete crap, didn't get the small 3x3 square icon on my toolbar like in the example images. no way to add it either as far as i've been able to tell. additionally this extension randomly filled the first available group(s) with my giant old bookmarks library. something i never asked it to do. which resulted in that when opening a single group in testing.
after finally having found something to access a group i made (to get my tab back), this junk immediately floods my browser with countless open tabs it also stuffed in there...
i can't understand... how difficult is it to just group up a few open tabs/pins into a single tab/pin like asked, then have this single tab show the grouped up tabs. like several other browser do already these days... it's not rocket science yet one of the few things FF sadly doesn't have, but this extension certainly doesn't help with this either...
- Оценена с 1 от 5от sitefire, преди 2 месецаTotal Dog/SH!t. Just spent 30 minutes at least organizing tabs. Installed this plugin. Its totally non intuitive and absolutely sucks. Restarted Firefox, and I have like 50 organized tabs closed that I never even added to this garbage add-on. Absolute trash.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Usuck, преди 3 месецаDO NOT DOWNLOAD. WORTHLESS EXTENSION ONLY RUINS YOUR TABS. Developer: are you dumb? Why did you create this worthless extension? Do you know how much research I lost in trying to use your stupid extension?
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 18168141, преди 3 месецаNot simple.
As other 1-star reviews have stated, this app is counter-intuitive and not very helpful. If you are looking for something like Chrome's tab groups, this isn't it.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Aust, преди 3 месецаSpent an hour or two trying to figure this out. It ain't simple. Nearly lost 30 tabs I had open. Add-on had hidden them. Once I found them I had to move each tab individually (never heard of select all?) to get them in one window/group before I was confident I could delete this add-on. Instead of saving me time, it's wasted much of the morning.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Sam, преди 3 месецаI learned how to add tabs to a group but opening the groups was confusing to me. I found no way to open groups in their own windows. It uses hidden tabs in which you switch between your group and your normal casual browsing and it is not intuitive. Adding tabs to a group was awkward because you can't select your tabs among the already opened; I had the close the tabs I did not want grouped. Simple Tab Groups comes with many features that were not much useful and the core function of it is much to be desired. There is no reason to use this because you can just create a folder and store your tabs in there to simultaneously open all those tabs later from your bookmarks.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Twelve, преди 3 месецаRidiculously complicated, not "Simple" at all. When I hear "Simple Tab Groups" I think of something my grandmother can figure out.
This took way to long for me to figure out how it works, only then did I realize it was so fiddly.
Like most of the low ratings I was hoping for something like how edge or any of the chromium browsers handle tab groupings.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Synectome, преди 4 месецаDoesn't seem to work on latest firefox on windows 11. I'm able to add tabs to groups easily, but there is no way to open those tabs again. I go to hidden tabs and see all of my groups mashed into one area - and clicking on the group simply opens and closes it within a fraction of a second. Broken functionality.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Eric, преди 4 месецаDoesn't seem to work. Firefox 113.0.2. Ubuntu 18.04.6. When adding tabs to groups, it just hides them and when attempting to unhide one, it just opens and rehides the tab immediately.