Оценена с 4 от 5от John Reynolds, преди година
Coming from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от p00psicle, преди 6 денаLoving it.
Question: I am getting a folder in my bookmarks called Simple Tab Groups backed up to my bar periodically. It contains every open tab as a bookmark neatly organized. I don't know how I did this.. I can't locate the option again. Is it part of the add-on?
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Adspectus, преди 8 денаGood idea, bad implemented. I searched for a possibility to be able to move different tabs I opened related to a specific topic into the background while I am working on other topics. This add-on can manage this simple task but at the cost of overcomplexity and sloppy implementation. The settings are horrible many and poor documented, so you have to try a lot - risking the loss of your tabs. On the other hand, some settings I would except are not there, i.e. you cannot choose the location of the auto-backup by yourself. Actually I do not want any program to just save some files into a given folder on my workspace, I want to decide on that.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от nia, преди месецit groups tabs well and can be convinient but when i restarted my computer, all the tabs from my 4 groups were just gone. I even had them "backed up" since that was a defaulted option in their settings.
And then it keeps trying to hide tabs if you turn it off and back on. i feel like this is just another weird extenstion that just want to spy instead of making things more efficient. very annoying.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14134219, преди месецI created a tab group, switched to that, it closed all my open tabs. Spent over an hour searching for tabs that had been open previously but not loaded in a while. The closed tabs were not included in the recently closed list. Do not use this extension!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Lski (Lee), преди месецI love this addon, I have been diagnosed with ADHD which means I end up with many tabs open and even though that causes me anxiety, I am compelled to leave them open. Tricky.
But this this addon gives me enough power to manage them into groups while being simple enough to be quick, it encourages me to use it and keeps things controllable and the anxiety lower.
From the search feature, to the colour coding, the ability to unload groups and the fact it helps restore all my tabs properly (via backup) when I accidentally close the wrong window 😅 (I sometimes have a single page open in another window and have been burnt before lol) its simply great.
Thank you 😊