- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 17589070, преди 6 денаSo I have about 200 tabs open usually. Is this a bad habit? I don't know, I just have different areas of interest and they just seem to accumulate.
Anyhow, I tried all the 'tab management' add-ons available, and this is the only one that works and made sense to me. I have about eight different groups, and navigation is simple.
User Tip: when you're on the 'Manage Groups' page, if you copy the web address, and then paste it in Firefox Settings > Home > Homepage, under 'Custom URL', then when you click on the Home button it brings you to the Manage Groups page. That is what make it work so well.
There was another tab management add-on which I really wanted to work, Tab Stash, but couldn't understand it, found it unintuitive (gonna write to the Dev), so this one wins!
Fantastic, many thanks Dev!
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 13883959, преди 17 денаReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от RAWK, преди месецThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Hokage Master, преди месецThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.