- от enderandpeter, преди 9 месецаОценена с 4 от 5This is significantly improved from previous plugins from Norton for Identity Safe. This one is a very smooth integration between Identity Safe passwords and allowing you to manage your saved passwords in a way that does not intrude too much on the built-in password management. The only problem I am experiencing is that on Windows, I do not get a notification on my phone for unlocking my vault, but I do on macOS.
- от mogo34, преди годинаОценена с 4 от 5I have the Add-On/Extension active for all my browswers (Firefox, Chrome, & Edge) and am very pleased with it, when it works properly. Rating it 4-starts for two reasons. The only annoyance I have experienced is when the mobile unlock connection isn't working properly.
Second reason is that I wish the Add-On had Password Generator functionality for changing of existing passwords (in the Edit logon dialogue) - I only see this functionality in the mobile app.
Otherwise, would rate it 5-starts. It's a very useful tool.
- от Wayne Baker, преди годинаОценена с 4 от 5Simple, easy to use and effective, if you keep it up to date. If you have it running, it will ask if you want to update passwords as you change them and use the site again. But you have to remember the password when you change or open the password manager to change it.
- от Firefox user 15755046, преди 2 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Recent Firefox updates require signing into your Norton account first to enable signing into the Vault. IE is not affected. Norton says it's the consequence of recent FF updates. Chrome and Edge may not be affected, but I haven't tested.
Otherwise, Norton Password Manager is as good as it's always been.
- от Wingless Wonder, преди 2 годиниОценена с 4 от 5Latest 126.96.36.199 is broken but previous version 188.8.131.52 still works under Win 10. Latest version first asks to login to Norton account then unable to login to Password Manager and generates error that says "something went wrong". Removed 184.108.40.206, reinstalled 220.127.116.11 and everything works again.
EDIT: changed star rating from 1 star to 4 stars since previous version 18.104.22.168 works great before updating to 22.214.171.124. shortly after uploaded to Mozilla.