- Оценена с 1 от 5от Biapy, преди месецMYKI Password Manager & Authenticator addon is NOT a password manager, NOR an authenticator.
It is a interface to MYKI third party software for Moz://a Firefox. I don't understand why it is a recommended addon when the addon description is not specific about MYKI software installation requirement.
myki.com is down and the last post is a blog post that they have been bought.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 17453595, преди 4 месецаanti-privacy. The license appears to be custom. has access to all data, cookies. websites are down. Where is the github vs source code, not clear. I never trusted. Features 2FA is not an application to be trusted for authentication, in my opinion.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от scadams, преди 7 месецаMyki was great, but now they said we have a month to stop using this product as they have sold it and it will stop working in a month. It shouldn't even be available for download anymore.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от stevenospam, преди 7 месецаThe product is being discontinued: After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue our existing products: the MYKI app and extensions, MYKI for Teams, MYKI for MSPs, as well as GUARD by MYKI.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 15353585, преди 9 месецаWhy bother at all? Validation not working and constantly asking wait 2 minutes, heck, their site certificate is expired. No wonder it's not working 😂🥱 There are better password managers out there 🤣
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 5483582, преди годинаCould not proceed with program because I don't have a cell phone and it kept wanting to have me swipe the code and send me text verification. Not everyone in the world has a cell phone. Just wanted a password manager. Not getting one here. Waste of time.