- Оценена с 1 от 5от Narcis Garcia, преди 2 месецаMYKI Password Manager & Authenticator addon is NOT a password manager, NOR an authenticator.
It is a interface to MYKI third party software for Mozilla Firefox, and it doesn't seem to be FOSS.
myki.com website and resources are currently down and the last post is a blog post that they have been bought. This can imply personal data sell or leak.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Biapy, преди 3 месецаMYKI Password Manager & Authenticator addon is NOT a password manager, NOR an authenticator.
It is a interface to MYKI third party software for Moz://a Firefox. I don't understand why it is a recommended addon when the addon description is not specific about MYKI software installation requirement.
myki.com is down and the last post is a blog post that they have been bought.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 17453595, преди 6 месецаanti-privacy. The license appears to be custom. has access to all data, cookies. websites are down. Where is the github vs source code, not clear. I never trusted. Features 2FA is not an application to be trusted for authentication, in my opinion.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Micha.A.S., преди 8 месецаR.I.P bester kostenloser Password Manager ever & leider bald EOL!!
War immer ein begeisterter User von MYKI. Nun bin ich nach langer Recherche schließlich zu 1Password gewechselt bzw. bin gerade dabei.
Was mich dabei besonders freut, das JumpCloud, wohin MYKI ja geht, auch mit 1Password zusammenarbeitet: https://blog.1password.com/jumpcloud-1password-scim-bridge-launch/
- Оценена с 1 от 5от scadams, преди 9 месецаMyki was great, but now they said we have a month to stop using this product as they have sold it and it will stop working in a month. It shouldn't even be available for download anymore.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от stevenospam, преди 9 месецаThe product is being discontinued: After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue our existing products: the MYKI app and extensions, MYKI for Teams, MYKI for MSPs, as well as GUARD by MYKI.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от kalin333, преди 10 месецаI use this application extension since 30 days , so far so good ! I love it . But be patient it takes time to learn the nuts & bolts of it ... And than it become easy & smooth as silk ! and as the other reviewers mentioned the biggest advantage is that all your passwords are stored on your phone . Very good job from the development team ! keep up the good work . I use it on 2 computers and several browser . It is very nice they support Firefox and Chrome . I would suggest you include Opera browser extension in the pack ! I love to create my own passwords , so this gives you some feeling of independence and self reliance. On other hand login on the computer after you having the app is very easy ! On windows 10 system there is option to login even without a phone , which is very nice and user friendly !
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Default, преди годинаProbably one of the best password managers out there. A lot of users are gonna hate me for this, but the fact that it uses P2P to sync password across devices DOES give it an advantage over Bitwarden on security, open source or not; moreover the interface is smooth and good looking, the sync is flawless and the few extra paid features it has are pay-once-keep-forever so highly recommended.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 15353585, преди годинаWhy bother at all? Validation not working and constantly asking wait 2 minutes, heck, their site certificate is expired. No wonder it's not working 😂🥱 There are better password managers out there 🤣