- от Firefox user 14277085, преди 4 годиниОценена с 3 от 5Their automatic features doesn't always work. For example, it doesn't work logging in to gmail; app doesn't recognize the input text and I know this works very well in Chrome.
It doesn't work in private mode.
- от Firefox user 14270988, преди 4 годиниОценена с 3 от 5If you have a lot of passwords this plugin is a noticeable performance hit in Firefox. It seems nearly every page freezes for a second during load while this plugin does its thing. I also don't understand why reviewers rave about its interface -- it seems to me the nagging popup panel puts itself in the worst position on-screen, often blocking the view of critical interface elements on the page. I wish the popup dialog would only display if I pressed the little lock icon. I have not tried a lot of different password managers, but this plugin needs some improvement in my opinion.
- от Firefox user 14198970, преди 4 годиниОценена с 3 от 5In the past few days, I've been repeatedly getting the notification from Firefox that this extension is slowing down several webpages (mostly Twitter, but others as well). When I disable the extension, those pages load noticeably faster. Hopefully this is fixed soon, or I may be unsubscribing/uninstalling
- от Firefox user 13944207, преди 4 годиниОценена с 3 от 5Всем хорошо это приложение, кроме одного — цены. 30 в год — это не так и много, но есть гораздо дешевле, и даже бесплатные приложения. Мне больше нравится ценовая политика «немного бесплатно — за деньги остальное». А когда у бабушек за пароли от почты тянут деньги — я это называю жадностью.
- от Firefox user 13573349, преди 4 годиниОценена с 3 от 5Until the last update I really love Keeper but now It's looking like terrible since appear in all spaces for search and everything - making me crazy with this! :/
- от Kryten, преди 5 годиниОценена с 3 от 5When you create your account you get 30 days of unlimited access. Once this time is up your Vault is locked and you are forced to upgrade to a paid account in order to access your passwords again. So unless you have backed up your passwords before this time you are out of luck. This isn't made explicitly clear when you first sign up.
Also the Firefox plugin "Keeper Fill" wouldn't remember my password so I had to type it in every time I opened Firefox.
When everything is up and running though it does what it's supposed to and makes auto-filling passwords pretty straightforward.