- от Firefox user 15755279, преди месецОценена с 5 от 5I was hoping for a non web-based PW manager. If Keeper has it, I didn't find it.
However, this is a great tool and very easy to use. I like the ability to save files in the vault, rather than have some files sitting on my hard drive.
- от S1lenceIsG0ldEn, преди 3 месецаОценена с 2 от 5May 26 '22 UPDATE: On the plus side: my PC doesn't freeze anymore. So, the extremely bad outcome from the March update has been changed back to just an unusable state again, like it was before that update. Same procedure as last time: was jubilant at the prospect of an update - applied it, it worked for about 3 hours (yay!), then the dreaded conflict with Google docs + mail appeared again: they go offline and keep trying to reconnect. Who knows why. (Really: who knows??) I have to use G for work; it's sadly not a choice, as I despise the company and its products. Oh irony: this add-on works together perfectly with GDocs + GMail in a Chromium browser.
UPDATE: My hopes that the recent, March '22, update would fix things have sadly turned out to be utterly wrong. It has gotten worse. I reproduced it now **4** times, all with the same outcome: now, instead of only Google docs getting extreeeeemmmly slow and constantly dis- + re-connecting my system absolutely freezes. As in nothing works anymore, I can't even get to Alt+F2 xkill and have to push my PC's reboot button.
On the plus side: as soon as I turn the add-on off again, it feels like I have a super-speedy, new PC!
When it works, it's great! I need it for work, but sadly, updates during the past year started to conflict with Google Docs. For my work, I need to have several google docs open at the same time -- and whenever this add-on is enabled, those are in a constant "(trying to) re-connect" loop. And my CPU usage is through the roof (showing that an add-on is using significant resources, not a webpage, so for once it's not Google's fault. For the record: I hate Google docs with it's insatiable hunger for RAM!) I only realized after extensive trial and error that it's this add-on's fault. As soon as I turn it off, everything works fine again. Every update gives me hope, only to be squashed again after a few minutes of working fine.
I'm on latest Firefox ESR, Linux Mint 19.3.
- от Firefox user 17251967, преди 4 месецаОценена с 5 от 5Well, I have never liked password management apps, until now! The Keeper Team really know what they're doing. You can set it up to be as loose or locked down as you like. The ability to share credentials securely is the icing on the cake.
- от Firefox user 15294060, преди 4 месецаОценена с 5 от 5I am liking this password manager. Gets to be a pain now and then, but is worth it to not have to remember passwords and writing them down to remember.
- от tsukkee-stmk, преди 4 месецаОценена с 2 от 5This addon makes other addons which provide another tab view on sidebar, for examples Tree Style Tab, Sidebery, Tree Tabs etc. very SLOW. When I disabled it (without uninstall), the other addons works much faster. I assume that the addon handle some tab related event and do some heavy task on it. I hope they improve this behavior. If it won't hinder other addons, it would be so useful for me. Thank you.
- от Firefox user 17119948, преди 4 месецаОценена с 5 от 5I love have all my passwords in my windows lap, my iphone personal, my android phone, everywhere easy to use and help anytime. / Amo tener mis contraseñas en cualquier plataforma y dispositivo a buen precio y con servicio al cliente inmediato.