- от Firefox user 14497406, преди 3 месецаОценена с 3 от 5I get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- от The Voice Inside Your Head, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Setting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 7 месецаThanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at email@example.com so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.
- от Rentapest, преди 8 месецаОценена с 3 от 5Wanted a little bit more privacy on my browser, so tried this addon. Worked ok for a while, and was non-intrusive until recently, when it started to prompt me EVERY time I open my browser, to redeem a "coupon code" for some payed service I'm never going to use. I clicked "x" on 3 seperate occasions, it asked me today, and it got removed. ^_^ 3 strikes etc. Disabled "unlock rewards" in settings, and no other setting to disable spam/ads.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 8 месецаHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- от Firefox user 12343100, преди 9 месецаОценена с 3 от 5With Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 9 месецаGhostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance. Thanks!
- от Firefox user 13550227, преди годинаОценена с 3 от 5Blocks most ads and pop-ups. But recently, not with YouTube. It does block the ad content but a "skip ad/5 sec" things still shows up.