- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 14910933, преди 3 месецаRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 17471456, преди 3 месецаI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 15623467, преди 3 месецаI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от SonicFeather, преди 9 месецаIt is a really good extension but lately it does not work on YouTube. I don't know if there is some issue only for me or others but overall very nice extension.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Perro Loco, преди 10 месецаDoesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 14497406, преди годинаI get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от The Voice Inside Your Head, преди 2 годиниSetting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.Thanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at email@example.com so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Rentapest, преди 2 годиниWanted a little bit more privacy on my browser, so tried this addon. Worked ok for a while, and was non-intrusive until recently, when it started to prompt me EVERY time I open my browser, to redeem a "coupon code" for some payed service I'm never going to use. I clicked "x" on 3 seperate occasions, it asked me today, and it got removed. ^_^ 3 strikes etc. Disabled "unlock rewards" in settings, and no other setting to disable spam/ads.Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 12343100, преди 2 годиниWith Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.Ghostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance. Thanks!