- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 16095713, преди 5 месецаWorked wonders! Got rid of the disgusting ads and the random cringy/clickbait videos. Thank you so much!!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Latisha Chan, преди 6 месецаworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 6 месецаIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Vaark, преди 7 месецаSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 17546365, преди 7 месецаthe world needs more people like this dev that saves us time from invasive ads! Thank you dev!!!!! <3
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 17480880, преди 8 месецаThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Sam, преди 10 месецаJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Alex, преди 2 годиниWorks very well. Collapsing adverts and recommendations which normally appear every 5th post make facebook a different experience. Highly recommend.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 12219962, преди 3 годиниDoes what it says. It also work on Firefox for Android, despite no being marked as compatible