Отзив от Moloch_
Оценена с 4 от 5от Moloch_, преди 2 месеца
Addon is great, one big flaw is that i have to disable and enable it every time after i have closed the browser for it to show up again.
10 265 отзиви
- Оценена с 1 от 5от kcufuoyeid, преди 2 денаThe license is too restrictive. DOn't get it to your head, Not many would fork the code even if it was open source. You're just modifying YouTube. There's nothing unique or special about you. I bet this looks good on your resume though.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от y y, преди 4 денаIt might be better if I could have found the 'disable' button of 'Mini player' on the control bar.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 15166984, преди 5 денаI wonder if you could add a toggle to add @handles next to display names on comments, similar to how Twitter displays it.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Mhytron, преди 5 денаThis extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от NextToken, преди 6 денаDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Aung Thu Hein, преди 11 денаLove the add-on! One small request: have you considered adding a separate pause keyboard shortcut where it doesn't bring up the UI at all in full-screen mode? I frequently have to take screenshots (with this add-on) to take a look at a frame without the UI and have to keep deleting the screenshots. I think this would be pretty useful!