- Оценена с 2 от 5от Serge, преди 5 месецаI used to defend the developper of this module against criticism about issues, because I know that YouTube constantly modifies its code to prevent downloading.
However since a few months this add-on never worked correctly and the support answers didn't satisfy me at all (well, mainly because they never answered my last message).
I sincerely hope it will get better in a near future but I fear it won't really
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17408277, преди 9 месецаPushing pro-subscription for 1080p videos it's a terrible way to promote you extension. Ask pro subscription for something worthy of such as 4k or 8k videos options. Otherwise, better to look for alternative extensions or webpages.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 12209312, преди 9 месецаSince the latest update, the extension has failed to download any long Youtube videos. For the shorter videos, the download speed has decreased.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от dbear, преди 10 месецаYou have to pay for anything useful to work, the reason makes sense, so not 1 star.
Also im noticing what looks like lots of bot 5 star reviews???...
The UI is pretty nice, so I would have used it more if it ... worked, ya know.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Sinba, преди годинаThe addon works well, but the "One time payment" claim is false. I've been asked 3 times in 3 years to donate as he removed my access. Should be more straightforward if he wants yearly donations instead of claiming a lifetime payment.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 13805896, преди годинаIt actually is very easy to use, but sadly the downloaded video has significantly worse quality (everything clearly gets blurry) and it displays as lower frames per second than the actual video. 60 fps gaming video looks like it turns into 40'ish fps.... Not worth it to get a laggy crap quality video.